Stexe's Totally Awesome Champion Creation Contest! (Art / Design / Other)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c5019c283e69d4080426

04-22-2011

Here's something I haven't seen addressed:
If I'm from the EU realm and want to participate, can i?

And if by any chance I win, can the RP be sent to my main account?

Cheers to you!

(Obviously my main account is "Apopei Viorel")

xXH0ll0wXx

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloper View Post
Placeholder, some info is still being worked on, but here's what I have so far:

Story Basics: A man born into a royal family of protectors who guard the King and his treasures. His entire life he has been brought up with an overwhelming sense of self-importance more-so when he was given the duty of defending the royal crown - passed down from Demacian Kings of long before. His ego is unmatched by anything other than his greed. He has taken an oath, but it may have been in vein. Over the years, he decided to prove himself after talking to a stranger who taunted at his pride. Unable to overthrow his own ego, he headed for the League to boost his morale even higher as well as gain a little money for doing so.

Range: Melee
Primary Role: Tank
Secondary Role: Support
Tertiary Role: Caster

Rota The Demacian Crown Keeper

Health: Great
Attack: Low
Spells: Normal
Difficulty: Hard

Appearance
Backstory

Skill Set

Q - Tower Strike: Rota smacks a target with his shield, stunning them for a 1 second (very short range) and dealing damage equal to his armor (with a slight bonus)

W - Claim of the Fierce: Rota sticks his flag into the ground (a leash attaches from his flag to him and stretches about 400 degree radius around the flag) in which deals damage to enemies who touch the leash or a small shield to allies. For a few seconds afterwards, tapping Q again will pull him back to his flag and remove the leash (flag is returned to his hand)

E - Glory: Rota raises his flag and shoots a strand of lightning at 2 opponents (3 at level 5) (don't know how I'd scale this)

R Demacian Defender: Rota shouts DEMACIA and sets his tower shield to his front, slamming it into the ground - removes crowd control and stuns from his teammates as well as slowing all enemies by (10%/20%/25%) for (5 seconds/6.5 seconds/7 seconds) that walk through or around him while he gains (50/70/100) armor (the armor works in tune with the duration of the slow, the crowd control/stun removal is instant)

Passive: Spirit of the Bold
Effect: Rota's armor gives him 5% CD reduction for every 40 armor.

Walks:

What a royal pain...

Well Excuuuuse me, summoner!

I get it, I get it, I'm going, I'm going!

You sure?

Dude. Make up your mind?

*humming* (LoL theme bridge)

Taunt:

Heh... You ain't gettin' that crown from me, dude.

If you want the crown so bad, you'll have to go through me!

Joke:

As a wise man once said... Er... I don't really remember, I wasn't paying attention.

Even if I was to tell you where the crown was... Which I'm NOT, what would you be willing to offer...?

Laughs:

*coughs* Heh... (rubs his nose)

MS Paint skills (lol as if I could actually draw)
Hope this wins

Sascop

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXH0ll0wXx View Post
Hope this wins
its a jarvan with some poppy passive stats -,-

ChellyLily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascop View Post
its a jarvan with some poppy passive stats -,-
You should definitely read it, it's nothing like that.

Ire Researcher

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloper View Post
You should definitely read it, it's nothing like that.
except that this has nothing to do with the contest.

ChellyLily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire Researcher View Post
except that this has nothing to do with the contest.
I'm working on a rivalry champion first, and building up a story around that champ. Thank you very much, you can go away now, kthnx bai.

Paradoxies

Recruiter

04-22-2011

Erkanz, The Noxian Necromancer

Story Basics
Erkanz Crownguards used to be a powerful Demancia's Archmage, but, he was annihilated by the noxus' army in the Howling marsh. After his death, he went to the underworld and then he learned the power of the Necromancy. When he converted into one of the most powerful necromancers in the underworld he made a pact with the Noxian General Du Couteau, this deal consisted that if Erkanz worked for the army of Noxus, he will return to Valoran. So, Erkanz accepted.

"His life consists in bringing death" ~ Garen, Erkanz's nephew.

Lore:
- Erkanz revived Sion.
- Erkanz helped Pididly to reanimate Urgot.
- Erkanz corrupted Karthus and the Howling Marsh..
- Erkanz taught Cassiopeia how to use her abilities.
- Erkanz had his own College of Magic, there he taught the magic to her niece, Lux. (Before his death)
- Erkanz was murdered by Swain's men.
- Erkanz met Hakolin the Bonecrafter in the underworld. Hakolin taught Erkanz in how to annul spells, Erkanz is the only one that can dispel Trundel's Curse.

Overview
Range: Ranged
Primary Role: Caster/Nuke
Secondary Role: Assassin
Tertiary Role: Support

Explanation: He will primary be a ranged caster Champion. There are no necromancers inside the game, so, That's why I created Erkanz. He's going to be a nuke, He gains power from the dead, all his spells are related with the disgusting role of the corps. His spells are not enough to stay alive, so, I created his passive which is a revive, with this, he has more synergy with his nuke spells. He needs to be near his allies but far of his enemies (unless he is in a team fight), all his spells are from a long distance.. He's not a great ganker as Brand, but, Erkanz is perfect in a team fight.

Abilities

Renaissance (Passive)
If Erkanz dies, for the next 3 seconds he will be able to revive if an enemy champion dies affected by Erkan’s spells poison. If Erkanz revives, he will take the body of the dead enemy and he will recover his hp as the 10% of the enemy’s total hp. But, every nearby enemy minion, monster and turret will attack Erkanz for 3 seconds.

Erkan’s spells will poison its target over 3 seconds, this poison deals magic damage as the 6/7/8% of the initial damage of every spell. (To revive, it’s not necessary that the poison kills the enemy, it only needs to be an assist).

Sinful Souls
Passive: When a nearby ally dies, Erkanz will increase his ability power by 2% (+0.25%/per Sinful Soul) for 5 seconds. (The amount stacks up to 6 times). Erkanz gains a sinful soul for every kill or assist.
(Max: 16 Sinful Souls)

Active: Erkanz summons his trapped souls, causing skeletal hands to burst out at target location. Enemies in this target location will be slowed, silenced and damaged by the sinful souls.

Damage: 55/95/135/175/215 (+10/per Sinful Soul) (+0.4)Magic Damage
Slow %: 35
Slow Duration: 3 Seconds
Silece Duration: 0.7/0.9/1.1/1.3/1.5 Second/s
Mana: 60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 18 Seconds
Range: 575

Burning Hate
Erkanz creates a burning area which deals an initial damage to enemies on it, then, for the next 6 seconds enemies inside this area will receive more damage.
Initial Damage: 45/90/135/180/225 (+0.3)Magic Damage
Persistent Damage: 20/30/40/50/60+(0.1)Magic Damage Per Second
Cooldown: 22/20/18/16/14 Seconds
Mana: 50/60/70/80/90
Range: 800

Pestilence
Passive: While Erkanz is dead, his allies will increase their armor and magic resistance by 4/8/12/16/20, Also they will increase their ap by 10/20/30/40/50 and their ad by the half of the ap bonus.

Active: Erkanz blows ashes of the dead into a direction which deals magic damage, also, the affected enemies will be poisoned and they will lose a % of their current hp over 3 seconds.
Initial Damage: 60/120/180/240/300
Poison Damage: 35/70/105/140/175 Magic Damage + (2/2.5/3/3.5/4)% of The Target’s total hp.
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 Seconds
Mana: 20/35/50/65/80
Range: 750

Putrescence (Ultimate)
Passive: If Erkanz dies, he will eject a rotten smell from his bowels which will poison his "nearby" enemies for 3 seconds. (This has Cooldown)
Active: Erkanz will choose a target location to make enemies suffer, for 7 seconds he will steal souls from the enemies inside the area, also, they will receive magic damage and Erkanz will gain spell vamp. (This spell stills dealing damage if Erkanz dies)
Passive’s Poison Damage: 80/160/240
Active’s Damage: 75/125/175 +(0.3)Magic Damage Per Second
Gained Spell Vamp: 30/40/50%
Active’s Cooldown: 90/85/80 Seconds
Passive’s Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Mana: 80/120/160
Active’s Range: 1300/1450/1600
Passive’s Range: 1350

Codemaster

Software Engineer

04-23-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Lots of very nifty ideas in here Great job, dudes.

Stexe

Recruiter

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopei Viorel II View Post
Here's something I haven;t seen addressed yet, what if I'm from the EU realm and I want to participate?
Can I?
And if by any chance I win, can the RP be transmited to my Eu Account?
Best of luck to you.

(My main account is obviously " Apopei Viorel")
Since this contest isn't sponsored by Riot (for legal reasons), it is open to everyone (as long as the PAX Jax codes and prepaid cards codes work there... not sure about that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXH0ll0wXx View Post
Hope this wins
How could it win? He didn't even read my requirements or anything, he just posted his random Champion design. Seriously, if you want a chance at winning make sure to read and re-read the requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codemaster View Post
Lots of very nifty ideas in here Great job, dudes.
Thanks! Let's see, I got a comment from a red and a comment from Shaella, Renekton Bot, and SlyGoat... now all I need is a council member to post and I'll have them all! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

Sascop

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Since this contest isn't sponsored by Riot (for legal reasons), it is open to everyone (as long as the PAX Jax codes and prepaid cards codes work there... not sure about that).

How could it win? He didn't even read my requirements or anything, he just posted his random Champion design. Seriously, if you want a chance at winning make sure to read and re-read the requirements.

Thanks! Let's see, I got a comment from a red and a comment from Shaella, Renekton Bot, and SlyGoat... now all I need is a council member to post and I'll have them all! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
u never answered me :O anyway my question is if u even got the mail? i sent 2 or 3of them for the contest asking to reply if u got them, i am paranoid because sometimes my email isn't working well...