Recommended Items

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odeon7011

04-21-2011

Would it be possible for people to use a click&drag function to put their own choice of recommended items while in game?

If it would be too hard to have a saved personalized recommended item list for each champion, could we click&drag our own choice once we're done loading?

Karkát

04-21-2011

I never come to the forums but I had this same exact idea and I came here to ask the same thing. I hope this post gets some popularity, it would be really cool to have an item list save and load type thing at the shop.

neocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

boourns

UI Designer

04-22-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Also, we'd very much like to have a proper in-game solution for you. This is a feature that we've discussed internally, but it is not currently in production. Personally, I would love to see it happen, but we have a lot of things that we want to do for our community which are even higher priority. It should happen, but I can't give you a timeline for it.

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
but we have a lot of things that we want to do for our community which are even higher priority
Like making more Teemo skins ?
Well this is intention to be respected, but already 4 months of 2011 passed and we didn't recieve anything worth mentioning.
Coop vs AI function wasn't even EVER requested by players and doesn't make games better for i bet like 90% of playerbase.

ColonelLance

04-23-2011

I want this =(

Wasselin

04-26-2011

I want this too! I have two monitors so I usually put the items I plan on buying on the other one, but it would be great to just have it in game. Especially since navigating the item shop isn't always really speedy unless you know exactly where the item you want is.