Summoner Showcase – Issue #25

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

04-22-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners!

The Summoner Showcase has arrived this week, and the creations for the week can best be summarized as EPIC.

Now, for an up-close and personal look at the inspiration for our videos!

Champion Select Theme on Piano
Hollow tickles the ivories with a piano rendition of our Champion Select music. If this doesn’t charge you up for battle, we don’t know what will.

Poppy’s Lore
Lolily does it again, this time with all the power we’d expect from Poppy’s burst damage. Read up and see how this pint-sized yordle became a stalwart ambassador.

Champion Panels
Eikyuni charmed us at PAX East when she made a gift of her art, and now we’re sharing it with all of you! Thanks, Eikyuni! We’re looking forward to meeting you again and seeing more of your amazing art.

Warwick Holmes
Eaven has a whole thread full of impressive art, but to ensure that it fit the “Epic” theme we had to go ahead and select a rendition of a wolf smoking a pipe.

Demacia
FruitJuice swept glory into every brushstroke, capturing Jarvan as he faces down the Noxian hordes beneath the Demacian Standard.

That’s all the heroism we can fit into this week! But we still want to see what you can do, so send in your submissions and discovers along with your summoner name to Summoner_Showcase@RiotGames.com!

Mount up, roll out, and we’ll see you next week!

Lolily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

I..I am so happy right now. :'D

Awesome spotlight as always!

edit: Also, amazing piano. I'm still in the midst of learning it but that was pretty excellent.

Kits

04-22-2011

Epic indeed!

I demand Warwick Holmes.

EF sycknesS

Master Recruiter

04-22-2011

downvote this

Ther InGal

04-22-2011

LoL music should get more attention

Eagle Fox

04-22-2011

:]

Crs Voyboy

04-22-2011

Riot cashing in with these vids.

BuddhazBounty

04-22-2011

the like button is your friend, and you should touch it

2pac

04-22-2011

epic piano champion select music is epic

HeroicFrog

04-22-2011

I really like these.
I love how they keep reminding you each video riot makes, for about 1 min total, that you are watching something related to League of Legends, its free, here's where you get it, and btw, its made by riot games.
This tactic isn't bad on some stuff but not everything, it wasts 1 min of video. i think Riot need to shorten their intro/outro.

my 2 cents

12345 ... 10