Assassin Master Yi and Emerald Taric Skins On Sale

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ibplunderin

03-11-2010

Please make your avatar useful again :P

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

I love how they totally ignore everyone asking about the patch and just post their bussiness is it really that hard to give an answe? like seriously theres no one who can take 3 mins and make a post about it?

RedWizardHades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Why isnt Master Yi not 50% too... I missed the january 20th-ish sale for it 50% off because I didn't have a credit card.

And I know all this fuss about no patch notes, but as said earlier just release something about the patch, even a quick statement about it being late is better than nothing (my opinion). It would resolve alot of the people B1tch1ng about the patch.

I work all weekend so I dont care if it comes out then, tho I know most people want this patch.

Martin

Senior Recruiter

03-11-2010

I wonder why Riot doesn't say anything about the new patch...

Shock Wing

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaMartin View Post
I wonder why Riot doesn't say anything about the new patch...
try looking around in the forums before you complain. Go to the server status section of the forums and the very first post is about the scheduled maintenence (i.e. the patch) It says that the server will be down from 12:00am - 4:00am pst March 12, which means the patch wont be finished till then, or until 7:00am est

Senses Fail

03-11-2010

Hmm I think it would be a real treat for everyone involved if the patch came out soon.

I mean spring break starts tomorrow and I can't go anywhere due to family obligations and it would be just swell to play LOL all week with a brand new shiny patch on it.

I'm sure many of my fellow comrades on here would also love to enjoy this opportunity..

But alas its back to battlefeild 2 bc and yakuza 3 and maybe god of war 3 until the patch =(

Martin

Senior Recruiter

03-11-2010

I did look around the forum, I guess I overlooked it.

btw, I wasn't complaining, just expressing a question.

TimeTicker

03-11-2010

yea, a quick 3 minutes wont take out much from their daily life.. just a comment about the patch is all we need.. whether its delayed, or just technical difficulties, say something about it is all we ask

*UPDATE*
... WAIT NVM I SEE EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN.. BUT IT WILL STILL BE NICE IF YALL COMMUNNICATED WITH US, BE MUCH FUNNER THAT WAY.

Shock Wing

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaMartin View Post
I did look around the forum, I guess I overlooked it.

btw, I wasn't complaining, just expressing a question.

lol....wasnt getting angry with u or anything its just I have been around the forums all day looking for patch info been rly excited so all day it has been the same **** "WHERES THE PATCH!, POST ABOUT THE PATCH, WHY ISNT RIOT TELLING US ABOUT THE PATCH? blah blah blah" so I just decided to pick a random one on this forum to let everyone know where to find the patch and at the same time release some steam....unlucky for u i guess...lol

Arlando

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altex View Post
still w8ing on the patch...and i know that u maybe have some complications on the new patch but just wonder when its comming. U could atleast have written that the patch is delayed or something? Hope u fix it soon. And u really need to nerf Ryze and jax...they are to Op. Peace
why write the patch is delayed when they never gave a release date for it? and qq for nerf here, theres a forum devoted especially to that.

123456 ... 10