Can't Use Quintessence Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

02-25-2011

You must be level 10 to use your first Quint slot, your second slot will be available at level 20, and your last one will be available at level 30.

If you hover over the locked spots on your Rune Page, you will see when they're available for use. If you reach a new level and still are unable to use it, you can switch Rune Pages and switch back; it should be available for use.

Darkjeremiad

03-05-2011

Maybe they should not let you buy the rune until level 10 if you cant use it until then

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjeremiad View Post
Maybe they should not let you buy the rune until level 10 if you cant use it until then
Some players like to plan ahead so they do not have to buy runes one at a time--just equip it when you level up and queue up for another match. On the bright side, you will eventually use it.

Shizzukani

04-18-2011

Woot for the noobs! Me too, i bought THREE and im level 7 Lolz

audacity13

04-25-2011

i bought 5 and i am lvl 7... can i return them? XD

Jaxson Daxovan

04-27-2011

Heh. I wish I would have seen this, first. That would have helped before I bought mine.

Greyfauxx

06-01-2011

Guilty here too. Bought the Combat speed one as well. >_<

Holy Taco

Recruiter

06-23-2011

is there a way to delete some of ur runes ? because i have useless ones that are pretty low and pointless i want to remove so i dont have to look at them lol but i dont think i can?

Eightlegs

06-28-2011

I'm level 6 and I bought TWO!
Gosh darnit. Can I get a refund?

Brendago

07-18-2011

Okay, so if you have to be level 10 in order to use quintessences, why would they put in tier one quintessences to begin with, if, as soon as you could even use it, you would have access to better ones anyway? That makes no logical sense all except to make the shop symmetrical across the Tiers, which is a really bad reason.