Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarBirth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2010

god i would so let you bang me.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Awesome guide, fun to read, and rings true in almost every aspect.
The only thing I cannot agree with is to practice in practice mode.

Most people who joins practice modes are worse than bots. I was in a game just now where I feel it was infinitely more challenging to fight the canon minions.

SlyGoat

03-09-2010

Condon is the one person on this forum who consistently makes me feel inferior as a poster.

KaiTo1520

03-09-2010

Quote:
Thou shalt realize the point of the game.

You don't win by having a positive KDR. You don't win by getting Aces *though it helps.* You don't win by making the fiddle on the other team nerd rage out and feed you a wall of text about how calling him "Feedlestix" marks you as an immature and socially underdeveloped cretin, or alternatively, t3h ghey.

You win by breaking the god **** nexus.
It's Good To Know Someone Who Has A Brain... I'm Pissed Of Those People Who Would Rather Chase An Enemy Hero Passing By Or Kill Minions (while Pushing/ Hitting The Tower)

One Most Enraging Moment Was,,, When I Pushed A Tower and Inhib... Then backdoored Another(Alone) While My Team Is All Scattered Hunting For Warwick then end up getting killed,,, instead of defending base while i do it... so eventually the other team got fed and we lost...hahahaha... stupid people... well,,, Nice Post...Hope People Will Read It...

Viral

03-09-2010

I thought it was going to be about the MFing Cho'gath.

R66Y

03-09-2010

best thing I've read all day.

NoDebate

03-10-2010

Makes me feel like a dumbass to sit here and giggle like a two-year old with a lollipop laced with ecstasy in the middle of a lecture class. But hey what the hell, it was a good read. +1'd

Pwidget

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDebate View Post
Makes me feel like a dumbass to sit here and giggle like a two-year old with a lollipop laced with ecstasy in the middle of a lecture class. But hey what the hell, it was a good read. +1'd
This. God this. A million times this. I'm pretty sure my professor caught me with a **** eating grin on my face trying not to laugh, but oh well! Condon's guides are all amazing.

Ezdagor

03-10-2010

Preach it Condon.

Imo this is mandatory reading.

Ebonclaw

03-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
Most people who joins practice modes are worse than bots. I was in a game just now where I feel it was infinitely more challenging to fight the canon minions.
I don't think he means join Practice games to 'get good' at the champ, but rather to try out a couple of builds to see how they 'feel', and get a handle on the actual mechanics of your abilities. Honestly though, I think a smurf account is superior for this (unless you just get stomped because you have NFI WTF you are doing with that champ!). :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDebate View Post
It's the laughing at your distractions, not the part where thousands of dollars and years of time investment become forum browsing time rather than higher learning?