Mia button

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

I think it would be good to have mia button, theres 5 enemy champ buttons and you press one to call out mia

EmmaWatson666

04-12-2011

perhaps hold controle andpress the corrisponding enemy champion button.

MÓri

04-12-2011

I LOVE that idea, like u have ur 5 allies pictures on ur left, then have 5 waay smaller icons of ur enemy champions on ur far right or somewhere. Then click the the one mia!!

GREAT IDEA

Lucky Moniker

04-14-2011

bump
love the idea

Joeofpoker

04-15-2011

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This idea is simply orgasmic

LGD Roman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

Ooooooooooor! L2Call Mia , Get a teaspeak or ventrillo for your team if preamde , Mabey even buy some wards!

Arachnidan

04-16-2011

yea

Falenore

04-16-2011

Really not that hard to have map awareness... Usually, I just ping the map and generally people look up and go, "Hey, there isn't a champ in that lane.."

Jedite1000

04-23-2011

yeh though some times you get stupid team mates, you press the ping button 10 times when there is more then 2 enemies in your lane and they dont come

and wuth team speak and vent you dont really want to trust pug groups with ur password

and yeah if it is premade then you wouldnt need the buttons but for a pug you might

Tantalis

04-23-2011

i think its especially good for when you have people that speak different languages on your team. This way there is no confusion. +1 OP

12345 ... 7