[Directory] Complete List of Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serker

Senior Member

03-06-2010

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=70537

I made a short AP Gragas guide with a large list of tips and techniques for Gragas players; Would like very much if it was added to the list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifta View Post
t0ggle it's because on you're morde build all you say is the get 4 sunfire cloaks to tank, good one
If you read it right, you'd see that I say either 4 sunfires, or build force of nature, thornmail and guardian angel. I also explain its all about the enemys set up, if your to lazy to read the whole item build(Especaily every word in this box)
Don't talk **** about my build.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
That's enough. This discussion already happened elsewhere, it needs to stay there.
I totaly agree with you, but I wish to know why you are ignoring me and my guides, do you really believe my guides don't deserve a place on the forum anymore.
Because if so, there some serious communist stuff going on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

03-07-2010

Hey agro, on the Gragas section, you have two guides on the first line =P

just tryin to help out xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
I totaly agree with you, but I wish to know why you are ignoring me and my guides, do you really believe my guides don't deserve a place on the forum anymore.
Because if so, there some serious communist stuff going on.

You are trying to say that his beleifs are wrong? I think THAT is some serious wrongness right there.

People are free to beleive/think what they want to, EVEN IF ITS WRONG.

Does it make them a good person? No.... but you are just as bad by trying to restrict their own beleifs and thoughts...sooo yeah, all im gonna say about that chapter >_>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klazzix

Senior Member

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
I totaly agree with you, but I wish to know why you are ignoring me and my guides, do you really believe my guides don't deserve a place on the forum anymore.
Because if so, there some serious communist stuff going on.
Your list of guides is already on the list. What else do you want, ignorant fool?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
People are free to beleive/think what they want to, EVEN IF ITS WRONG.
But people arent free to change something official just in favor of their opinion.

This is the *Complete* list of guides, all guides, bad or good, should be there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klazzix

Senior Member

03-07-2010

Looks like I found out who's been down voting my guide. I can't care less but I pity you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus View Post
But people arent free to change something official just in favor of their opinion.

This is the *Complete* list of guides, all guides, bad or good, should be there.
Isn't that the point im trying to make?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
Looks like I found out who's been down voting my guide. I can't care less but I pity you.
What I didn't like it, besides, imagine if 50 or so stubborn kids attacked your guides and had them all closed.
Psh, total abuse of the rating system if you ask me, anyhow I don't normaly downrate guides or even pay attention to them, yours was just there and I decided to take a look at it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arturrian

Member

03-07-2010

My newly made Mordekaiser guide: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=71248.