[Directory] Complete List of Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serker

03-06-2010

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=70537

I made a short AP Gragas guide with a large list of tips and techniques for Gragas players; Would like very much if it was added to the list.

T0ggle

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifta View Post
t0ggle it's because on you're morde build all you say is the get 4 sunfire cloaks to tank, good one
If you read it right, you'd see that I say either 4 sunfires, or build force of nature, thornmail and guardian angel. I also explain its all about the enemys set up, if your to lazy to read the whole item build(Especaily every word in this box)
Don't talk **** about my build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
That's enough. This discussion already happened elsewhere, it needs to stay there.
I totaly agree with you, but I wish to know why you are ignoring me and my guides, do you really believe my guides don't deserve a place on the forum anymore.
Because if so, there some serious communist stuff going on.

SmecssRaege

03-07-2010

Hey agro, on the Gragas section, you have two guides on the first line =P

just tryin to help out xD

SmecssRaege

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
I totaly agree with you, but I wish to know why you are ignoring me and my guides, do you really believe my guides don't deserve a place on the forum anymore.

You are trying to say that his beleifs are wrong? I think THAT is some serious wrongness right there.

People are free to beleive/think what they want to, EVEN IF ITS WRONG.

Does it make them a good person? No.... but you are just as bad by trying to restrict their own beleifs and thoughts...sooo yeah, all im gonna say about that chapter >_>

Klazzix

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
Your list of guides is already on the list. What else do you want, ignorant fool?

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
People are free to beleive/think what they want to, EVEN IF ITS WRONG.
But people arent free to change something official just in favor of their opinion.

This is the *Complete* list of guides, all guides, bad or good, should be there.

Klazzix

03-07-2010

Looks like I found out who's been down voting my guide. I can't care less but I pity you.

T0ggle

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mathrotus View Post
But people arent free to change something official just in favor of their opinion.

This is the *Complete* list of guides, all guides, bad or good, should be there.
Isn't that the point im trying to make?

T0ggle

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
Looks like I found out who's been down voting my guide. I can't care less but I pity you.
What I didn't like it, besides, imagine if 50 or so stubborn kids attacked your guides and had them all closed.
Psh, total abuse of the rating system if you ask me, anyhow I don't normaly downrate guides or even pay attention to them, yours was just there and I decided to take a look at it.

Arturrian

03-07-2010

My newly made Mordekaiser guide: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=71248.