@Riot: Shaco's crit bug. Just a reminder.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itamarking15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-12-2011

/signed

Pitong Traceur

04-12-2011

I'm really bad Shaco, but it hurts so much when I have to watch good players failing as Shaco just by some odd bugs, so I'm with You

barrybanana

Riot Intern Team

04-12-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'm going to start sweeping Shaco for bugs that we can hopefully get fixed soon. It would help if you can provide easy reproduction steps for any of these problems so that we can analyze what is the problem and what the best potential fix is.

SQU1RE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

/signed

SQU1RE

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I'm going to start sweeping Shaco for bugs that we can hopefully get fixed soon. It would help if you can provide easy reproduction steps for any of these problems so that we can analyze what is the problem and what the best potential fix is.
I don't know if these are all still current bugs because it's been a couple weeks since I played Shaco, but:

1. ping shaco from other team before he ults. - to tell which is real

2. have shaco with red or blue buff ult - can tell which is real

3. build as AS/AD with high crit rate items - to test ult for crits and for tower diving using ult and jitb

barrybanana

Riot Intern Team

04-12-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

I meant more the disapearing shiv bug and things like that. The easily checkable ones I am easily checking.

Slogra

04-12-2011

Quote:
I meant more the disapearing shiv bug and things like that. The easily checkable ones I am easily checking.
This also happens with Fiddles' Dark Wind. I've lost kills because Dark Wind just disappears if the enemy walks into a brush/out of line of sight. I think it's dumb that you can juke a move just by stepping into a brush. Sometimes it'll be in mid-bounce and it'll still just stop bouncing, even if it's at rank 5 and there are only 2 champions in the brush. They'll come out a second later with only 1-2 bounce's worth of damage and no silence on them.

Fifthdawn

04-12-2011

Quote:
Thank you for looking, I can finally let this thread rest in peace now that its on one of RIOT's bug fix list.

As to the reproduction of these bugs...
Majority of the list are can be reproduced 100% of the time. For example, JitB having shorter range than fear or pinging Shaco gives away which is the clone, etc. Most of the list also gives away when the bug occurs.

As to the few that doesn't state it..umm.
I believe the Shiv not doing damage usually occurs when someone enters a bush and the shiv is mid air.

As to decieve, I'm not sure how it is reproduced. A lot of the bug on the list is provided by members of LoL so hopefully one of them can shed some light on this.

I don't see any more bugs that needs clarification on the reproduction.

Thanks a lot for looking into this.

TheGiantYordle

04-12-2011

/signed with emphatic gestures.

TouchOfDeath

Recruiter

04-12-2011

/signed