Chosen Master Yi Health Bar

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Staurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

What is wrong with this skin? The Life Bar of Master Yi in this Skin is so CLose of his head. I cant see his sword, even his head. It is terrible and Chosen Yi is one of the coolest skins in the Game, please Riot Game, MOVE THE LIFE BAR on CHOSEN YI a little up!! I cant even see the minions life! I cant PLay Chosen Yi until you guys work on it. Thank you.

Just to illustrate
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...iHealthBar.jpg

Staurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

Chosen Master Yi also needs a Sound Pack, a sound of a lightsaber when he hits something. Its really a shame... Riot Games cant just forget this skin!. I also cant accept Chosen Master Yi as a Waste of Money. This Skin needs some ATTENTION.

Staurus

04-09-2011

bumb

Verinitius

04-10-2011

Also, it just seems that the skin is simply thinner and smaller compared to normal yi. When you zoom in on the character the health bar moves up and obviously he looks larger.
So perhaps on top of moving the health bar up to a more normal space the character could be made a bit fatter? Most notably, the light saber needs to be a bit thicker cuz it is sometimes difficult to see

Drewsome

04-10-2011

The skin also needs free armor pen.. Never saw a lightsaber that couldn't cult metal like butter.

boourns

UI Designer

04-10-2011
1 of 7 Riot Posts

That is weird and probably could be classed as a bug. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll pass the info on.

The part about the health bar... not the armor pen. Everyone knows LoL armor incorporates beskar which is lightsaber resistant. 8-)

Staurus

04-11-2011

Thank You riot

vinc8888

08-02-2011

.... Not fixed yet?

Sailor Twift

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
That is weird and probably could be classed as a bug. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll pass the info on.

The part about the health bar... not the armor pen. Everyone knows LoL armor incorporates beskar which is lightsaber resistant. 8-)
which is why master yi needs to duct tape a ghost blade to his light saber to kill anything

IS1fb410c67b4f9e0cf3c55

08-05-2011

bump for fix

12345 ... 6