A New Champion Approaches: Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GameMasta

03-04-2010

You know there will be a package i hope they have 2 new skins with him in the package like they did with mort

Clamp

03-04-2010

Has someone already said: his abilities look an awful lot like Ishida Uryū's from Bleach?

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

03-04-2010

He looks supercool. I am restless!

MADJake

03-04-2010

Sounds like him and wolf together will always win.

Saishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

Riot never ceases to amuse me, the only spell I couldn't predict was:

Essence Flux: Ezreal fires a fluctuating wave of energy, damaging enemies and reducing their attack speed. This also heals allies and increases their attack speed.

I think there is a clone of me working there D:

Gunnzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredot View Post
sounds like he could unload a load of pain in a short time. another glass cannon?

no AOE capibilities as well
lmao

lrn 2 read

Trueshot Barrage: Ezreal channels to fire a powerful barrage of energy missiles, which do massive damage to each unit they pass through (barrage deals less damage to each successive unit it passes through).

EACH SUCCESSIVE UNIT IT PASSES THROUGH .....

just saying

DoomManufact

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGDragon View Post
What a lame design for a character. Totally uninteresting by large margins. If all champions would look like this guy I would have never played the game.

I'm just commenting on his looks, have not even read the spells. I don't bother, I'll never play something that looks this uncreatively shoddy.
U know, I pretty much agree with this. If I wanted to play an anime game, I would have dusted off Kingdom Hearts. Anime drawing is a very controversial style; some ppl like it, and others hate it. Please refrain from it in the future, is all I'm saying.

EDIT: p.s. I <3 anime and manga, especially Bleach and Naruto and Code Geass and Death Note and everything else, I'd just rather keep this game somewhat separate

Tokkie

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnzer View Post
lmao

lrn 2 read

Trueshot Barrage: Ezreal channels to fire a powerful barrage of energy missiles, which do massive damage to each unit they pass through (barrage deals less damage to each successive unit it passes through).

EACH SUCCESSIVE UNIT IT PASSES THROUGH .....

just saying
I'm pretty sure his second ability is also an AoE spell if anything it sound s like it to me

golpol

Recruiter

03-04-2010

Tomorrow?
1 min?
1 hour?
next year? wheres the date!??!??!!?

Punisher

Adjudicator

03-04-2010

Inb4 the "enough champions, give me new maps"

He sounds interesting