Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PMxLightsOut

04-09-2011

If you give me one I will have oral *** with my cat.

wisaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

I will love you forever if you give me one.

Harveywallba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

I would love one if possible! thanks.

xXZangetsu

04-09-2011

PLEASE i REALY WANT IT CAUSE SINGED IS SO AWESOME!!!! Singed be the coolest champ EVA

xXZangetsu

04-09-2011

Yeah i would like the Riot singed skin, please put me i nthe drawwww please look at this pageeee i beg of YOU

Kinky Unikorn

04-09-2011

Let me grab a code my friend, I want to play OP Singed, my the Champ I hate the most right next to Morde ;-)

ichinose ren

04-09-2011

I want it

PuddingMonster

04-09-2011

I would like it.

Cookie

04-09-2011

A Singed Cat for you, sir. ;D
http://i54.tinypic.com/10z8pyf.jpg

Make sure to check out my League of lolcats forum here! :3
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...54#post7687654

Good luck all!

Sythion

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamunist View Post
I will give away Riot singed codes I have acquired and are just sitting here unloved.

Edit: OK so here is what I will do. Everyone that posts and wants a skin I will go through this forum and pick out the names. Then do a random lottery on who gets the skins (yes plural). So make sure to say you want it. otherwise I will just take your post as a comment.

Ha deadline is when servers go down for patchday... hopefully the forums don't die too.
Please only people that are going to use it.
Only one entry counts toward the drawing.

I will post the winners and then add you to my friends List in game if you win. I wish there was Private Messaging but thats the way the forum goes.

As I am copying down all the names... so far 675( Current:1434 ).. the hell I am going to let this list not be used.. Codes will be given out regardless.

Ninjapandas: check your friend Req. and add me.
I enjoy this very much.. must make this happen.

Was at the riot booth and they said help yourself. so I did.. thinking some of my friends would want them... well they got some too sooo... COMMUNITY WINZ YEAAAAAAAAAH!

oooooo... that is a good question. As of now I would say that I would hope you accept the code but I am not requiring it to enter. Now if a RED says otherwise... let their will be done.

Oh I am going through them all sir... I dug my grave and we are going full bore... I might have to put a page limit on this for my sanity but so far I am taking one for the team.

Sorry as these are free give away by Riot I could not sell these. They are a special treat that they give to you when you meet them. I know they go on sell at the store, but these codes were given to me in the spirit of being a LoL fan and shall be passed on as such.

wait blues are not thrown a skin? wow... what do you get? Phenomenal cosmic powers.... itty bitty living space?

Nice!.... yes I brought this on myself... and I am doing this... GO GO EXCEL SPREADSHEET!
You, sir, are one sick philanthroterrorist!