Season One Championship Announced: Destination Dreamhack Summer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruby Larkspur

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatLlama View Post
lol competitive play is a joke anyway
cry m0ar
m0ar

Karamja Rum

04-08-2011

I've been in LoL since back in beta. I've had a lot of great stories unfold in the games I've played since then. I've laughed with my teammates, screamed with them at clutch plays, spent hours discussing this game with friends, trolled countless people, whined about elo hell, and even gotten the chance to compete in tournaments. This game has been wonderful, and I'll be sticking with it for a long time to come. Saying goodbye to season 1 though really makes me realize how I've been a part of something greater, a legacy, or at least the beginning of one. I have so many memories to look back and to share with my fellow gamers (man remember when TF was op as hell? dude, that one game you carried so hard with Annie was ridiculous. jesus christ we got raped in that one NESL match against GTB). I'm really proud to say that I've been a summoner for the League of Legends for this long, and that this game has been a beautiful experience. I look forward to whatever new adventures await in season 2!

LestorTheInfestr

04-08-2011

So...when season one is over and season two comes...new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map new map NEW MAP!

GunniH

04-08-2011

Phreak,

What are the top 8 seeded teams?

US:
CLG
TSM
DaO? OGB?

EU:
SK
Fnatic/myR
aAa

And the asians?

Ragule

04-08-2011

Awesome!!!!!

Qantes

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunniH View Post
Phreak,

What are the top 8 seeded teams?

US:
CLG
TSM
DaO? OGB?

EU:
SK
Fnatic/myR
aAa

And the asians?
You can see it in the Season One section of the forum. Stickied thread. The EU one hasnt been updated for a long time tho.

turnerz

04-08-2011

So excited

fuzzion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

Since I live in Sweden maybe I should go there

C00LST0RYBR0

04-08-2011

Sweden girls are pro

SKBlackIris

04-08-2011

I will do anything for that pass! Please take me and ShadowShot! PLEASE! i wanna go so badly!