Bugged Since Beta: Alistar's Headbutt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Giraffe

04-06-2011

I really hate this bug too.

hohums

Software Engineer

04-06-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Do you think that you just missed the headbutt? It is possible to miss someone if they run out of headbutt range in time.

Babamabushka

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Do you think that you just missed the headbutt? It is possible to miss someone if they run out of headbutt range in time.
It uses mana, puts it on cooldown, and sends you flying towards the enemy. But it does no damage, and doesn't knock them back.

How exactly can you miss a headbutt? :S

howie1360

04-06-2011

This has happened a lot for me. it doesnt even stop someone recalling when it happens

Phreak Avenue

04-06-2011

nope this happens alot. I play all avidly and it happens at least 4 times a game

IPlayForKeeps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babamabushka View Post
How exactly can you miss a headbutt? :S
By....moving?

Tell me, if someone is charging at you with their head forward with the intention of inflicting pain, are you going to stand there or move? Probably move.

Wafting Jazz

04-06-2011

I vouch for this. I remembered my headbutt doing absolutely no damage as alistar, it also didn't knock them back, put it on cooldown, and consumed mana. It's kind of similar to TF's red card.

Doriantv

04-06-2011

Headbutt is targeted spell, not a skillshot, Hohums. If Sion stuns someone and they run out, or even Flash out, the Stun still connects. Headbutt should work the same way.

Now, I totally understand Headbutt not connecting with Flashing enemies, but this bug should be fixed. I noticed it in a Ranked game with Alistar today, and it was frustrating.

Necrosis627

04-06-2011

Headbutt is a skillshot now?

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPlayForKeeps View Post
By....moving?

Tell me, if someone is charging at you with their head forward with the intention of inflicting pain, are you going to stand there or move? Probably move.
Realism isn't really an effective argument when we're talking about LoL.