Lee Sin, the Blind Monk - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuMG Phoenix

03-31-2011

I can't believe how butt hurt you all are. He's an OP champion who has skills that allow him to fill every battlefield role, think about it seriously. His abilities are ******ed even if they wern't obviously OP for this video. He's a ******ed champion and you all need to learn to take a joke.

Simon Cowbell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNinjas View Post
As you can see by "his passive" they blur the screen so you can't tell but to me it was obvious. By what Phreak does, and says it is obviously an APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I totally missed that.

Thanks.

YoMeDude1

03-31-2011

lol "as i walk past barron nashor he instantly kills himself for me"

King Kong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

Lee Sin's first skill.....

*Urf Spatula to the back of the head*

What do you mean wrong video?

Dunk Masta Funk

03-31-2011

Wasn't Lee Sin a character going to be made but canceled before the game got out?

guz

03-31-2011

heīs have a malphite, shen , nasus habilities ahahahahahhaha..... "P E N T A K I L L" itīs so funny see that

vintageparty

03-31-2011

I feel like watching two Lee Sin's battle would be akin to watching two magikarp flopping about.

Nobody wins that battle man, nobody.

Bouncey

03-31-2011

Obviously a april fools joke but pretty sick... shoulda called him chuck norris

Mcthony

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setheret View Post
I can't believe how butt hurt you all are. He's an OP champion who has skills that allow him to fill every battlefield role, think about it seriously. His abilities are ******ed even if they wern't obviously OP for this video. He's a ******ed champion and you all need to learn to take a joke.
urdoinitwrong

StalkerJamforx

03-31-2011

So, how do all you idiots feel now that cussed and ranted at people insisting it was a joke....LOL...jokes on you!! It was obvious all along it was real...geez.