Lee Sin's Story till now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bovineform

03-31-2011

Original Thread - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=621532

The Story-

Lee Sin woke early in the morning, only to find out hat he was an April Fool's joke; but he is Lee Sin the Blind Monk. Without anger, Lee Sin roundhouse kicked April Fool's day in the face and moved it all the way to December. Then he walked out into a match and ate a pie while he laughed in triumped. After that he wondered about his amazing word ,"triumped", he just made up. He thought to himself more, "I forgot to put an 'h'".

But he is Lee Sin, so he realized mistakes in head-spelling are O-K. Especially since he knows Braille ....... ........ So he left his house to meet the new day and met an Old Godzilla that was hopping around. He was excited about being a part of Lee Sin's Fearsome Enemies and Rage 101 Class. So they became a crime fighting team together.

Then Lee Sin stepped on a teemo mushroom. He decided to roundhouse kick Teemo into the nexus - "GOOOOOOOOOAAAAL!" he shouted, but he got depressed from over winning. So he decided to kiss Teemo boo bu away. Then Jesse Perring appeared and stared Lee Sin in the face.

No he didn't, he flew across the map and fountain dove the entire enemy team! Then Lee Sin threw him into a wall. That is when the miracle happened! One survived...Nurf. The wall crumbled so that it wouldn't get in the way of Jesse Perring, because he is Lee Sin the Blind Monk. Then Jesse Perring and Lee Sin teamed up to beat the tobacco juice out of the troll on the first page.

This is what he chants when he dominates. SUDDENLY CHARLIE SHEEN! CHARLIE SHEEN SEEN EVERYWHERE! Lee sin felt fear for the very first time in his life. Never had he faced someone so intent on winning. This man claimed to have tiger's blood! "But that's impossible!" exclaimed Lee Sin. "Only Udyr has tiger's blood! Who are you?!"

"Because i am bi-wining", he replied and his best friend Urf the Manatee then hit Lee Sin. He had "Chuck Norris Blood" which is a million times better than Tiger Blood. And he totally rubbed one out. Unfortunately, his stamina took 20 decades, so he went to poop.

Lee Sin then went to the depths of the Underworld (riot's database) to retrieve his BFF since EVAR, Urf the Manatee, but he was a dog. As was Nasus. Then he barked," Who let the dogs out?" Then Renekton came and Urf used his spatula-fish combo to one hit the crocodile. And they sang when they saw Ashe and Katarina kissing in the bushes.

Eve was there too but she was stealthed because they were in Morgana's bush...maze. Lee Sin was pleased that they wanted him in their...party. But Lee Sin decided to go see a movie instead. The movie was scary, but Lee Sin is a cool guy and isn't afraid of anything, because he is Lee Sin, the Blind Monk.

The movie was in Braille and he ate some cheeze-its. Lee Sin then went to round house kick little girls with teddy bears and figured out that Xin Zhao was his long lost brother. Then he got it on with a horse, by that I mean he rode it down the river. Lee Sin meets Urf's ghost who tells him that he will be release and Lee Sin will be killed.

And just so happened, a couple of photographers wanted him to pose strikingly under a waterfall. Lee Sin didn't want to so he went and got some cereal because tomorrow is friday, friday! Lee-Sin realized his folly for grabbing cereal and starting that cursed she-male's awful singing so he forces Baron Nashor to eat Rebbecca Black. Little did he know that on friday, Rebecca black had 1000000 health regen per 5. But Cee Lo Green beats her with ignite, So he was forced to K.O. her in one swift kick to her satanic vocal chords. He smiled at her demise.

And then, "Bear" appeared normally near Lee Sin. Lee sin said "Oh hai brahski". "Bear" replied with a low rumbling growl. Lee Sin decided to make "Bear" his epic mount. They then rode off together into the sunset while nonchalantly dragging Teemo's shattered body behind them with a magical tether. The wind gently brushed Lee Sins hair from his face, the sounds of Bear's footfalls on the grass making a slow rythymic beat. When all of a sudden an giant enemy Crabgot appeared!

Lee Sin flipped the giant enemy Crabgot on his backside. It's critical weak point was exposed! He attacked it for MASSIVE damage. And so he went down in ancient Japanese history. As the first man to do all that while on a horse, backwards, farting into the sky. No, Yes, Maybe.

Then suddenly Lee Sin was on a plane full of snakes. And Jax yelled get these snakes off my mother f**king plane. Lee Sin, however, looked at Jax and stated," Piss off, cause I am Lee Sin The Blind Monk, and you are not!"

And then boom.

The end.

But it was not the end! Lee Sin found himself staring down a speeding train, but yet stopped it by staring at it. That train suddenly turned into diamonds and Taric appeared out of nowhere and challenged Lee Sin. He tap-danced his way into Lee Sin's heart. But luckily, Lee Sin has no heart so he roundhouse kicked Taric into the nearest jewelry store.

And took all the jewelry for himself. Taric was distracted by all the rubies while at the same time attracting the attention of the police. Lee Sin then wore the jewelry and proceeded to roundhouse Taric in the face. Taric shed a brilliant, manly tear. But Lee Sin's round house kick kicked Taric's tear as well. For he is Lee Sin the blind monk.

But he is a dog! No! He is Skeleton Jelly!I mean Lee Sin, the Blind Monk.

EDIT : Done till Page 11 in original thread.

Akwaduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-31-2011

rofl this should be his lore

Bovineform

03-31-2011

Indeed.

Seren

03-31-2011

It most definitely should be!

ChaosAxess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

it's not over yet doggonit

Bovineform

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosAxess View Post
it's not over yet doggonit
I think this story will be longer than most.

Sorry for Ks

03-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bovineform View Post
I think this story will be longer than most.
but shouldnt Lee Sin the blind monk have the longest story ever known to man?

Bovineform

04-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloMidPlease View Post
but shouldnt Lee Sin the blind monk have the longest story ever known to the universe?
Fix'd

IMLOwl

04-01-2011

It's like a mad lib I want to read even less.