A Guide To The Forums

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARedPoppy

03-26-2011

Good thread! I'm working on one of these as well.

ABasketOfPuppies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-26-2011

Yeah, It's nice to know that I now know the thresholds and who/what the colored are and do. Thanks this was really helpful.

P.S This should be stickied :P

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

Thanks all of you guys, I'm glad you like it. I will be posting more soon as it comes to me. The only thing i don't get is why some people are rating down perfectly fine comments, Such as Puppies which i just rated up from -1

B0RN T0X1C

03-28-2011

RIOT!! STICKY THIS!! please nice thread dude

Danmal

03-28-2011

We'll just have to keep it bumped in the meantime. I'll bet this will answer quite a few new player questions about the forums.

ARedPoppy

03-30-2011

BTW, for the Help and Support forum handling RP Purchasing; the best thing to do is to contact Riot here because we (Wrenchmen) cannot access your personnal account.

NiceSPDR

03-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARedPoppy View Post
Good thread! I'm working on one of these as well.
and when you said that you are working on one of theses . . . you don't mean a guide to the forums right? cause that's what this is

ARedPoppy

03-30-2011

I wouldn't call it a guide to the forums, just a general overview.

ARedPoppy

03-30-2011

No, I wouldn't copy anything from yours without asking for your permission before hand.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-08-2011

If your 'RP purchase issues' includes buying the RP with a credit card, you should mention that when the funds are taken out and you haven't received the RP, it is almost always an issue with your bank, where the funds are being held until verification can be done, and has nothing to do with Riot.

12345612 ... 29