Where can I check my ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluekn1ght

03-03-2011

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!

Just to add a note for anyone getting ideas since the original forum post above was live: The logs have been altered and no longer show your Normal game ELO.

cake panda

03-03-2011

It's too bad you ELO isn't set for a current amount of games, say out of last 10.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-03-2011

What are you even trying to say?

IzzySm

03-26-2011

Question is see the direction for how to view the elo but how do i enter it, it doesn't say where do it at and I tried at my game main screen but it didnt work do i do it in a special order?

Scarbutt

03-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzySm View Post
Question is see the direction for how to view the elo but how do i enter it, it doesn't say where do it at and I tried at my game main screen but it didnt work do i do it in a special order?
There you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekn1ght View Post

Just to add a note for anyone getting ideas since the original forum post above was live: The logs have been altered and no longer show your Normal game ELO.

Lord Xantosh

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekn1ght View Post

LMAO sorry to kick the dead horse and make it twitch, but inreference to ELO, apparently there still is this stupid rating system and for some reason it always makes me 1st pick in games, and ppl don't want me playing Nasus, getting sick of being 1st pick!!!!!!

x3Shuffle

07-03-2013

I still don't understand where to check my ELO

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2013

You no longer can. Best way to get an idea of your normals MMR is to look at your teammates' borders. Still, that's only a very rough estimate at best.

imunchgarbage

07-03-2013

Actually your have a normal elo but it is "invisible" some sites give estimation on your normal elo a site would be lolking so if your curious just lolking.com yourself

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-03-2013

Necroed thread...