Would you want to be able to save multiple mastery builds?

Yes 471 96.12%
No 9 1.84%
Other (explain) 10 2.04%
Voters: 490. You may not vote on this poll

Multiple Mastery pages please.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private Riem

03-24-2011

They won't do it because community already did it.

boourns

UI Designer

03-25-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Take heart, there are many people here at all levels of the company that would like to see this happen. We all see how much sense it makes. Don't know when it will happen, but I know it is a regular annoyance for me.

Let me ask you folks, how do you decide what masteries you take for a champion?

Do you have a common set of masteries that you find yourself re-using between champions or do you tweak your masteries for each champion?

Umahr

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Take heart, there are many people here at all levels of the company that would like to see this happen. We all see how much sense it makes. Don't know when it will happen, but I know it is a regular annoyance for me.

Do you have a common set of masteries that you find yourself re-using between champions or do you tweak your masteries for each champion?
I have pretty standard masteries I use for types of champions. The last few points varies though based on the individual one.

Also a completely different set for ARAM.

kirby145x

03-25-2011

Quote:

I set it for each champion using the mastery setting tools available, it saves them as pages for me. I hope you don't change it to be a feature we have to pay for.

RenoFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

I would have to say that I tweak the masteries per champ... I mean even if I was to jungle, depending on the different champ I'd still have to change the masteries.

SkyStormer

03-25-2011

Tweak it for every champion i hardly ever finding myself using the same type of masteries

Lumiare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2011

Quote:

I have a standard "Tank" and "Caster" set of masteries, but for physical carries and tanky DPS I customize them. Three mastery pages would be enough for me; mostly it's for when I have to switch champs at the 15 second mark because our 5th decided to insta-lock Teemo or something.

Skreeg

03-25-2011

nvn's masteries tool is awesome, imho. I have around ten pages, three or four of which I use regularly.

Wild Jigglypuff

03-25-2011

As neat as it is i change masteries so much depending on champ/lane/if were playing an early fight ect that it seems pointless.

Zelgadis

03-25-2011

Mostly common sets of masteries for the different roles, but sometimes a few points have to be adjusted per champion.

12345678 ... 9