Project Shiny

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-19-2011

Wow... Shiny is that far away? What a let down.

I just wish I didnt know about it until this point, considering I was so sure magma chamber was going to be released in Cait patch...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

404TowersNtFound

Senior Member

03-19-2011

It'll be out before my beloved half life 2: Episode 3....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nvmvoidrays

Senior Member

03-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404TowersNtFound View Post
half life 2: Episode 3....
that'll never come out.

FOREVER ALONE.JPG


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JRaccoon

Senior Member

03-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We've actually made some crazy advancements with this since the last time we released screenshots. We're probably going to be releasing some new assets to give you a glimpse of where it's at in the next month or two.
Thanks for the update Tamat. We all appreciate it, even if the anticipation is killing us.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-20-2011

I'm gonna bump this so more people can know! 1-2 months for a screenshot or two! Hurrah!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malacite24

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-20-2011

we await the screenshots with baited breath :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-20-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryden7 View Post
You're going to give us a glimpse in the next month or two? Oh lawd that means at least a year til it's halfway finished
Untrue. While I can't speak to the timeline of Shiny, we've typically teased things like Co-Op vs AI and Battle Training and such much less than 6 months in advance.

This is not a promise of an ETA at all, but I'm just saying that you can't really support that timeline.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunkuu

Senior Member

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
I'm gonna bump this so more people can know! 1-2 months for a screenshot or two! Hurrah!
Maybe we can get up to six screenshots by next year! O:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7Lust

Senior Member

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryden7 View Post
You're going to give us a glimpse in the next month or two? Oh lawd that means at least a year til it's halfway finished
stfu, you're an ass


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

Senior Member

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Untrue. While I can't speak to the timeline of Shiny, we've typically teased things like Co-Op vs AI and Battle Training and such much less than 6 months in advance.

This is not a promise of an ETA at all, but I'm just saying that you can't really support that timeline.
Uh-huh...3-12 months,I guess?