Refer a friend, get rewards.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

korzel

02-19-2010

how do i refer a friend.... should be nice to know

Poison umm yeah

02-20-2010

uhmm i told my friends about this game and got them into it earlier today and then as i came on today i realized i could refer them...is there anyway to get the rewards? if you asked them theyd say i referred them.

Corvinak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

i invited my friend, he is 10 lvl for now but i did'not got any prize for it

jesus4841

02-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teisel View Post
It's a shame they just started it now, I have maybe 10 or 15 people I got to play (btw they all love it!).
my name is jesus4841

hohums

Software Engineer

02-22-2010
14 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison umm yeah View Post
uhmm i told my friends about this game and got them into it earlier today and then as i came on today i realized i could refer them...is there anyway to get the rewards? if you asked them theyd say i referred them.
The only way would be to have them start fresh accounts with your referral link.

hohums

Software Engineer

02-22-2010
15 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzel View Post
how do i refer a friend.... should be nice to know
Go to "My account" and there is a referral link there.

Cambios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2010

I don't know if any devs are still reading this, but could you let people who earn IP boost referral rewards give their IP boost to a friend?

If you are someone who plays the game a lot, refers people, etc. you really don't have any need at all for IPs. But some of the friends you recruited might, and it will help you RETAIN the people you referred.

I have 5 referred people right now. 2 of them have already crossed level 10, and a few more are close. I also have 5k riot points and over 15k IPs. I bought both champion bundles, so I've rarely needed IPs for champs.

I have absolutely no need for an IP boost. But some of these people I referred could really use one, and I think it would help get and keep them hooked.

Mison

02-23-2010

I have also hit the 10 friends (lvl 10) but i have not received my champion points. I know RiotChris said it takes awhile but maybe by posting here they will notice.
~Thanks~

yasin212

02-24-2010

i've invited some of my friends but on the webpage it says they are all lvl 1 although they are higher than that...bug ? or will their status change once they reach lvl 10 ?

Wolkf

Senior Recruiter

02-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasin212 View Post
i've invited some of my friends but on the webpage it says they are all lvl 1 although they are higher than that...bug ? or will their status change once they reach lvl 10 ?

mine all say lvl 1 too, and they have been like that for a while, so something is probly wrong.

oh and one has reached lvl 10 already, so it doesn't change when they get to lvl 10.