Project Shiny

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

As it has nothing that another gaming company could steal, I'd like to ask for an update on it. Maybe some new screenshots, how close it is to being done.. Something.

Nobody ever mentions it, everyone is talking about who is OP or asking about Magma Chamber.

So, I'm asking it; Can we have some new info regarding the graphics update?

Edit: Finally news from another thread, from Tamat even. Basically Project Shiny was scrapped in favor of small updates over time.

Lðgic

03-18-2011

Bump for great justice

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

03-18-2011
1 of 3 Riot Posts

We've actually made some crazy advancements with this since the last time we released screenshots. We're probably going to be releasing some new assets to give you a glimpse of where it's at in the next month or two.

THE GOD BRYDEN7

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We've actually made some crazy advancements with this since the last time we released screenshots. We're probably going to be releasing some new assets to give you a glimpse of where it's at in the next month or two.

Upvote if you like my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvk-olHnurI

Oberic

03-18-2011

Wow, got a red post already..!

A month or two.. Hmmmm...

Tizok

03-18-2011

IIRC Magma Chamber isn't planned to be released until after Project Shiny is completed.
So shouldn't everyone be more concerned when this comes out?

suicide4daniel

03-18-2011

lmao, in 2 years, we'll have shiny and MAYBE magma chamber

Oberic

03-18-2011

I don't want to make this about Magma Chamber. But basically, we won't see new maps (possibly not even new modes of any sort) until Project Shiny goes live.
So, apparently it'll be a month or two until we get an update, so that means we're probably looking at a long time before anything really big happens.

Well, I may achieve my goal yet; of buying all champs (with IP) before Magma Chamber releases.

Akwaduk

Recruiter

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberic View Post
Wow, got a red post already..!

A month or two.. Hmmmm...
A month (or two) is a very long time Riot......

Well at least you set reasonable goals this time

Hachrt

03-18-2011

I'm optimistic for Riot to be done with Project Shiny around August