Getting to High Elo for feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sintar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Best. Replied again.

WalkingOnWater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

It's all true. Thank you for bringing this enlightening guide to the general discussion.

Lincoln Burrows

03-17-2011

And what if i get lack of luck and always get 4 ULTRA BADDIES ? And they have only baddies ? WHAT NOW ? And trust me , this happens alot.

Yellow Jester

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satanizzer View Post
And what if i get lack of luck and always get 4 ULTRA BADDIES ? And they have only baddies ? WHAT NOW ? And trust me , this happens alot.
Hellow mister Satanizzer. I addressed this very question in the main post. Let me help you with that. It's ok, I know you are bad at reading, happens to the best of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashingly Handsome Man
all good players are equally good, and all bad players are equally bad
As you can clearly see, the situation that you have just described is impossible and has never happened. Thanks for reading this thread, hope it helps!

samuwen

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jester View Post
Since there is, in any given game, between 1 and 4 other players on your team, and between 1 and 5 players on the enemy team, there is an 80% chance that in any given game you will be gifted a player who will be capable of carrying you. So really the secret to climbing your elo higher is to just queue up a TON of ranked games (preferably with a scrub friend of yours to increase the chance that the remaining 3 players on your team are able to carry you) and just pray for the best!
Good sir, us over here on the british isles believe your maths to be inaccurate. You see, if you solo queue there is an 80% chance of having a gifted player on your team carry you. If you duo queue, you have two baddies on your team given, and thus only a 60% chance of having a gifted player.

I'm sure you'll correct this in no time at all. Pip pip cheerio.

Yellow Jester

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuwen View Post
Good sir, us over here on the british isles believe your maths to be inaccurate. You see, if you solo queue there is an 80% chance of having a gifted player on your team carry you. If you duo queue, you have two baddies on your team given, and thus only a 60% chance of having a gifted player.

I'm sure you'll correct this in no time at all. Pip pip cheerio.
Despite how counterintuitive it may sound, I'm right and you're wrong.

Yellow Jester

03-18-2011

bump.

ChewieChewtoy

03-18-2011

I'm gonna try this strategy right now!

Nenesse

03-18-2011

Yellow Jester, you're the best.

Mr Zafrada

03-18-2011

You are a gentleman and a scholar, Yellow Jester.

Should I support the good player? Or can I troll/feed non-stop and still gain Elo? Enlighten me.