Riot Games Presents: A Double IP Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnecessaryMacaw View Post
This is sweet.

Anyone else that would like a weekend of IP purchasable skins? Might be a nice reward down the road...
Yes ^_^

Zorander

02-19-2010

I guess the double IP boosts have been shut off? My summoner shows no active boost and when I just finished a game there was a big grey bar indicating how much IP I would have gotten if I had an IP boost.

stickyfingers88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2010

I just got 544 on the first game of the day! no bought ip boost either! Thanks Roit i voted for your awesome game 3 times. Glad i beta tested this game. It is really turning out great.

Ireulcheg

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyfingers88 View Post
I just got 544 on the first game of the day! no bought ip boost either! Thanks Roit i voted for your awesome game 3 times. Glad i beta tested this game. It is really turning out great.
I bought it, for the first time.

First win + boost + 25 minute win time bonus = 787.

Dunno why I bought it though, unlocked all champs with RP anyway, as a game developer myself I know the value of $ support.

Emokun

02-20-2010

Ya I am not receiving any ip boost...it looks like the same ip I have been getting for the past few days. 200 ip? wtf

Fawlcon

02-20-2010

I think maybe how it works is that if someone leaves, it doesnt give you double ip (which is stupid)

Kong

Recruiter

02-20-2010

Not receiving a boost here either.

Fawlcon

02-20-2010

Riot are you lying to us about this double ip?

tr3mor

02-20-2010

Riot this is my second post regarding this issue. I will provide you as much information I can regarding this issue.
I purchased the IP boost during the 2xIP weekend.
I have not been receiving ANY IP boosts.
For example, my game on 2/20/2010, where I played zilean, I started the game with 5742 IP and I only earned 185 IP in a game that we won (ending at 5927). I am not even receiving the double IP, where I am supposed to be earning 4x. This has happened all weekend so far.
account name: p3t3or
riot name: tr3mor

Please try and get back to me and resolve this. Thank you.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

02-20-2010
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emokun View Post
Ya I am not receiving any ip boost...it looks like the same ip I have been getting for the past few days. 200 ip? wtf

200ip is double the normal amount.