How to see Recently Played after exiting the game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Windenaifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Ever saw someone who you liked to play with and want to add to your friend list or think its build with that champion was great and wanted to see what they made to get ideas for your own, or even reporting someone with inappropriate behavior, but the game somehow bugged, you skiped stats or even forgot to do it?

Well the solution to your problems is quite simple, go to your league of legends folders, and then to game subfolder, there you will find lots of logs from past matches with date and time, there are two of those, one has only codes and is called netlog at the end of its name, the another one is r3dlog at the end of its name and thats the one you are looking for, open it with notepad, then you probably look at it and say holy... but dont worry to find the section you are looking for just ctrl + f and input "creating hero..." without quotes then you will find all the players who played that match with their respective heroes and summoner names, and there you go just copy that summoner name and do whatever pleases you with it!

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

You can also select recently played in PvP.net (its under where your friend list is located).

Windenaifer

03-11-2011

@Seelyon You are right you can do that way too, it's actually the primary way of doing it, but it has a little problem, after you log off your client all recent played disappears, with the method i mentioned you can see em even after you log.

IceBen

08-01-2011

WoW, Its new. Thanks you a lot, actually I used it today, because I have a bug what causes the game brake in the 1st action after one game (for example friend request...)

BombBuggy

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windenaifer View Post
@Seelyon You are right you can do that way too, it's actually the primary way of doing it, but it has a little problem, after you log off your client all recent played disappears, with the method i mentioned you can see em even after you log.
My recently played's don't disappear o.o

TheSandyOne

09-26-2011

this thread is a lifesaver!

steww

12-20-2011

bump, just cuz this guy's awesome

ElSammich

03-12-2012

If the information is on the computer

why is it not in the client? D:

TheBottleGod

06-27-2012

does this work for mac?

TheBottleGod

06-27-2012

does this work for mac or i lol?