New Free Champions (Week 12)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazekaiser

02-17-2010

Finally Malphite and Rammus, been waiting 5 weeks. Still waiting on Nidalee, Sion, Udyr, and Katarina.

More redoes of veigar and sivir, sigh. I couldnt care less about Annie.

I better see Nidalee, Sion, Udyr, and katarina SOON. Its not nice to abuse control so people must buy characters just to try them out.

bardjeromeo

02-17-2010

this rotation sucks

StepLorDz

02-17-2010

I think this is the worst champion rotation

momonari

02-17-2010

A single champion that isn't in the 20 champions bundle? Uh.. Poppy must be cool and all, but basically people are getting 9 of our champions for free this week.

Telih

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

wow.. cool... releasing "next weeks rotation" the day it comes out, thats awesome... GJ there.. thanks for the info /sarcasm

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

02-17-2010
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazekaiser View Post
Finally Malphite and Rammus, been waiting 5 weeks. Still waiting on Nidalee, Sion, Udyr, and Katarina.

More redoes of veigar and sivir, sigh. I couldnt care less about Annie.

I better see Nidalee, Sion, Udyr, and katarina SOON. Its not nice to abuse control so people must buy characters just to try them out.
Getting people to buy certain characters by holding them back is not one of our goals (see our goals here).

Nidalee's coming up next week, and I'll try and get Sion and Katarina in the week after (I'll build the rest of the rotation around them). Udyr was available 2 weeks ago, but I do appreciate the ideas here.

- RiotChris

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

I don't see why people always play free characters and never buy them. Only the 6300 characters are really somewhat expensive and it takes maybe 3-4 days to get that much IP.

Thialo

02-17-2010

Awww come on put Jax on the week 13 free champions. I never played Him. Never seen him on it.

MrStrike

02-23-2010

Its not Fair!!!!! Sion never been on Free Champions please change the list replace Yi to Sion cause he's only worth 450 IP .. please... i so wanna try sion.. and i never saw him..

hope you do the right thing

Thanks Lol Community

dobster

03-30-2010

Urf!