New Free Champions (Week 12)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrdinaryMagician

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvRK View Post
so when we will have new heroes??
I don't really see a need for new heroes right now when many of the existing ones still require a lot of adjustments.

Biggyhead

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesix View Post
yeah, just free for the week. a week being between 7 and 14 days. You can try out the ones you don't have.
Awesome thanks for the reply i appreciated it

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

02-17-2010
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Sorry for the delay on this, but next week's rotation will be:

Week 13:

Code:
Annie		Mage
Cho'gath	Tank
Evelynn		Melee DPS
Janna		Mage
Malphite	Melee DPS
Morgana		Support
Rammus		Tank
Sivir		Ranged DPS
Veigar		Mage
Poppy		Melee DPS
We'll be rotating the Champions soon, and we'll get Nidalee and some other highly requested Champions into the rotation next week (which we'll announce when we rotate the Champions).

-RiotChris

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

02-17-2010
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekkii View Post
Yeah, that's kinda what I still thought even after adding Fiddle and Corki to the list. There's still a good 3 or 4 other melee champions that haven't been rotated too recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get a lot of them one week. Annie for Tryn/Kat sounds good though, wouldn't mind playing that week.
We're avoiding Corki for the next 2-4 rotations or so since almost everyone got him free already. We thought that would make players happier. In 2-4 weeks we'll have more new players, so we'll look to get him back into rotation.

- RiotChris

Hart Kreuz

02-17-2010

Quote:
We'll be rotating the Champions soon, and we'll get Nidalee and some other highly requested Champions into the rotation next week (which we'll announce when we rotate the Champions).

-RiotChris
When is this now exactly quite really?

Fawlcon

02-17-2010

oh yes im going to play
-rammus
-malphite
-cho goth
all day all night!!! i included them in my list remember guys? Riot listened to me! maybe i should work for riot

Mekkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
We're avoiding Corki for the next 2-4 rotations or so since almost everyone got him free already. We thought that would make players happier. In 2-4 weeks we'll have more new players, so we'll look to get him back into rotation.

- RiotChris
Yeah, I figured that out 3 posts down. ^^ Good to see a lot of my guesses were right but... No Sion? Still? I mean, seriously? Granted, you wanna cover the recommended champions base but he hasn't been in for 8 weeks. This'll now be his 9th. Not good.

KlRA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Sorry for the delay on this, but next week's rotation will be:

Week 13:
Code:
Annie        Mage
Cho'gath    Tank
Evelynn        Melee DPS
Janna        Mage
Malphite    Melee DPS
Morgana        Support
Rammus        Tank
Sivir        Ranged DPS
Veigar        Mage
Poppy        Melee DPS

-RiotChris

Ugh i really wanted to see Sion in there. We just has veigar and annie not to long ago as well as janna, but we haven't seen sion in a while. Yay for the eve tho

Nexloy

Recruiter

02-17-2010

We've seen Nidalee Once, Sion a couple and Kat Only Twice free, all 3 attract me, but i need to try them more then the 2 times i have played each to waste RP or IP, Can we get them in the rotation? Seems weird since some champs have been in 4+ But you always do a good mix and im Satisfied as i own about 30 of the champs lol, Just please lets see Nidalee or Katarina Please

Somafera

02-17-2010

I don't get what's the point of putting 260/450 IP champs in the rotation.