RP & Bans: Confusion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

So wait, let me get this straight.

You bought Riot Points. And then got reported enough you were [suspended/banned.]

... I see this a lot actually, people get this feeling of entitlement like they don't deserve to be punished because they paid money. And I honestly don't get it.

It's like if I go into the grocery, and buy some Dr. Pepper, some chicken. Pay my cash to the clerk, she says "Have a nice day" and I'm all "Thanks. "

..then I throw the bag on the ground, dive over the aisle, scream at a little girl next to me and then kick her in the throat. I grab the nearby employee and cram his face against my subtle buttocks, defecating furiously all over his mouth, shouting at the top of my lungs "ROAD WARRIORS" before doing laps around the store tango-dancing and babbling incoherently.

Then, the store called the cops, and as I'm being hauled off, I yell angrily at the store management "I PAID YOU MONEY!! I BOUGHT CHICKEN!! YOU'LL NEVER GET ANOTHER -DIME- FROM ME AGAIN!!"

Anyone got an explanation for this? It makes no sense from my perspective.

evNtK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2011

Keep in mind, they are 15year old kids, that get made fun of, beat up, picked on all day in the real world, so they feel a sense of power being little dooooooooosh's

FrozenXylaphone

03-09-2011

Wow the store called the cops? I will not shop there ever again. Take that store!

Devan Aelus

03-09-2011

It really makes no sense but dumb people think they are always right about everything.

BTW nice example xD

Nehrak

03-09-2011

Riot, hire this man so that he can post in the QQ threads and tell people what's up.

OwITower

03-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by evNtK View Post
Keep in mind, they are 15year old kids, that get made fun of, beat up, picked on all day in the real world, so they feel a sense of power being little dooooooooosh's
I think you described the think skinned people who are actually offended by people in an online video game.

IamATroll

03-09-2011

You're an idiot if you waste money on this game.

Save it for DotA2

DestroyerofWords

03-13-2011

"Subtle" buttocks?

Cadohaden

03-13-2011

Don't you mean "supple"?

Necrosis627

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Spada View Post
You're an idiot if you waste money on this game.

Save it for DotA2
DotA 2 is being made by Valve
It'll come out when they make Half Life episode 3 (hint: when hell freezes over)