How we choose weekly free champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evil hpesoj

03-08-2011

next time would you please let kog maw free more often hes my favourite character THX RIOT GAMES IS THE BEST!!!

GodlyMike

03-08-2011

can you put moakai in 3 weeks plaz riot games are the best

GodlyMike

03-08-2011

im on vacation so i cant play

GodlyMike

03-08-2011

she is good but hard to play

valthanis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

If I might add my opinion on the matter of having a pattern I'm not saying i support it because I'm fine with the current system as is it doesn't affect me very often anyway, but the way i see it is the 10 champion rotation could be constructed rather simply by adding two larger rotation points like 2 gears spinning at different speeds in order to create the free week rotation. Champions that are widely considered to be easier to use rotate in and out less often in order to allow new players to be able to have a comfortable learning enviornment maybe even allow some champs to stay in rotation more than one week at a time. Then the second gear spins faster containing the higher difficulty champs allowing for long time players or atleast more experienced players to play test and find out whether or not they want to buy them. Now moving on to the topic of the new champion in coordination with this style of free week rotation it seems to me that many players both veterans and up-and-comers enjoy playing with the new champs and like to see them in action as soon as possible and new champs seem to be one of the largest areas of player/consumer feedback so i would suggest that every 2 weeks instead of ten champs bump it to eleven in order to allow playtesting and feedback and i do realise you pay people to do this extensively before they are even announced to the public but the simple fact that in this method there are so many more players testing they're bound to find something you missed but this is just my opinion.

Sigic

03-08-2011

It would be nice to see some of the really rare champs in the F2P, like kog maw, Anivia, cho gath, renekton, rammus, and so on. i've been interested in buying some of them but haven't had the chance to try them out.

ShrikeTheAvatar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSNavas View Post
It would be nice to see some of the really rare champs in the F2P, like kog maw, Anivia, cho gath, renekton, rammus, and so on. i've been interested in buying some of them but haven't had the chance to try them out.
Cho'Gath was just free a couple weeks ago.

GreatStarDragon

03-08-2011

can you make Kog'Maw free some time i really want to try him. I love all the void!!!

MarceloMD

03-08-2011

It has some champions I've never seen free:
- Karthus
- Akali
- Katarina
- Shaco
I would like to see him more often free.
Grateful
Riot Games 4ever (:

Concerto

03-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordblade1 View Post
Don't you think it's more fair if you give only 400ip champs? I think this way because people worked so hard to get some great champions. And now, it's acessed to anyone. Please right back. =)
You know, they have to make money too