Tristana's new Rapid Fire(Q) sound

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS12082a74128c7e936074b

02-12-2010

hey guys
i just wanna say nice pick for this new sound. You changed it like you said you would
It sounds pretty cool now. Is it original or recycled? It sounds a bit like Corki in my opinion.

keep up the good work.

PKPikmin

02-13-2010

I too like the loaded gun sound over the speed up sound. GJ

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

02-16-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Glad you guys like the new sound. It is different than Corki's, but close enough that if you play both sounds next to each other you get the feeling that those two yordles are gearing up for a serious fight. I suggest trying it out if you have a Corki playing friend.

Meta

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Glad you guys like the new sound. It is different than Corki's, but close enough that if you play both sounds next to each other you get the feeling that those two yordles are gearing up for a serious fight. I suggest trying it out if you have a Corki playing friend.
Tristana isn't a Yordle =(

PKPikmin

02-16-2010

isnt she? o_0
I thought poppy, veigar, trist, corki, Heimer, amumu, and teemo were all yordles.

ednob

02-19-2010

She is a Megling you clod, apologize or never march in the Megling Army

PKPikmin

02-19-2010

Friend I take this straight from the lore itself.
"The Megling Commandos are something of a legend in Bandle City. They have a history that spans centuries, and they remain the oldest YORDLE military unit still in service."

Valduran

02-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
No thank you. Since when is Tristana friends with Corki?

(Thanks for the sound though, it's pretty sweet)

Euroteres

03-01-2010

I heard from a friend who was in closed beta that Tristana's old Champion Background was something along the lines of her being in a race called the Meglings. The Meglings REALLY like explosions and most of them lost a finger or had a serious burn from explosions by the time they were 7-9.

So people calling her a Megiling might remember the older champion background for her.

Sh4d0wr3nD

03-07-2010

Speaking of yordles, Riot should totally make one that is riding a very big creature.

Think Thrall from W3, riding a Thunder Lizard, but Thrall has been shrunk to be the size of a WoW gnome.