UFO Landing in Valoran!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balistix

02-14-2010

Hey Byronic Hero i am sorry for bothering you but me and my friends did not recive our corki's and we created accounts in 12 month and we have proofs . we all have emails from you. pleaase check it out .We are from Crooatia

Akahlman

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophion View Post
I'm just wondering if the giveaway is over because I have still not recieved him (and the 3 days are over).
Exactly

I was in CB etc before january 14, i didnt get my skin or corki itself, 3 days have past. Im starting to worry.

Give us an answer please. I want my corki fairnsquare from you guys

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-14-2010

I got mine on the first day. :3

iNovaz

02-14-2010

This is a great choice by the LoL team, an award for being a dedicated and old member is fantastic, this might cause some quarrels over who's gonna get to play Corki nowadays ^_^.

GVax3N9pHsilksRT

02-14-2010

i didn't recieve him

Mackinfresh

02-14-2010

Why weren't we allowed to trigger the use of the ip boost somehow, or have it @ least wait until we logged in for the first time. Almost completely missed mine, only had 17 hours left of a 3 day boost when I got my first chance to log in. Can't i get my money's worth too?

Chrono Magi

02-14-2010

This sucks, I did not know about the game until recently so i get screwed out of a new class that most other people are getting. Well at least you guys should make the class playable by everyone in a month or two. I do think that those who have been here a long time should get to try out the new classes first but the new class should also be made available to everyone else eventually.

YewwRetahdid

02-14-2010

well you can get 10 people to refer you and when they reach lvl 10 you can get a free skin

Chrono Magi

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YewwRetahdid View Post
well you can get 10 people to refer you and when they reach lvl 10 you can get a free skin
I could really care less about a skin. but not being able to get a class that other people are getting is totally not fair. If you had to pay for the class then that would be okay because that means you could get it if you wanted to but as it stands I will never be able to get to play the UFO class.

Now if they gave everyone the UFO class but only gave a special skin for the UFO class to those that had accounts created on or before January 14th then I would be fine with that. they could even give the class to those people for free an make it an unlock for everyone else and that would be fine with me as well.

but as it stands right now they are treating everyone who signed up after January 14th like second class citizens and I am not happy with that at all. if thats they way the want to do things then honestly my money can be better spent else where.

Btw I have just checked out Heroes of Newerth and i must say they are way ahead of you guys in terms of Maps, and game modes. Plus a lot of what you say will be in future updates are already in Heroes of Newerth.

a more advanced tracking system,
Ladder ranking
A map editor <--- big big plus on their part.
re-bindable hotkeys
built in voip
ability to filter out players that have a history of leaving games early

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

02-14-2010
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono Magi View Post
I could really care less about a skin. but not being able to get a class that other people are getting is totally not fair. If you had to pay for the class then that would be okay because that means you could get it if you wanted to but as it stands I will never be able to get to play the UFO class.

Now if they gave everyone the UFO class but only gave a special skin for the UFO class to those that had accounts created on or before January 14th then I would be fine with that. they could even give the class to those people for free an make it an unlock for everyone else and that would be fine with me as well.

but as it stands right now they are treating everyone who signed up after January 14th like second class citizens and I am not happy with that at all. if thats they way the want to do things then honestly my money can be better spent else where.
If I'm correctly interpreting your usage of the word class as 'champion', the champion Corki has been available since release. Anyone can purchase and play Corki. If you want him reskinned as a UFO, however, you have to have been an active member since before the close of the Gamespy and IGN polls.

The reskin has no effect on how the champion plays. It's purely a cosmetic adjustment. If you want to purchase and play the champion Corki, you will always be able to.