HP cap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anaverageasian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-12-2010

So..I just found out I can't get above 5524hp with Dr. Mundo, which means I wish I hadn't bought a second Warmog's.

I know there are caps on most things, I just didn't expect hp to be one. What are all the others?

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

I'm pretty sure I have gotten up to 6k hp with Mundo before.

Zoddo

02-12-2010

I know the cap on ability cooldowns is 40%

anaverageasian

Recruiter

02-12-2010

I don't know what was wrong then. I was standing in creep waves with 2 sunfires, 2 warmog's, and staying at 5524hp. It really screwed me up.

wildfire393

02-12-2010

There is not a cap on HP. I have no idea where you got this idea from.

Level 18 Mundo has 2062 HP. Each Warmogg's fully stacked gives 1220. Each Sunfire gives 450. That means that everything stacked together gives you 5402. I assume you had some other HP from runes/masteries.

Warmogg's has an HP limit. Each kill gives you bonus HP until you hit 450 bonus HP, then it stops.

PigBenis1985

01-26-2011

5524hp sounds about right. (Not exactly) I can't seem to get anymore hp with Cho'Gath. At this point if you keep trying to get hp you're not playing smart. Get Atma's Impailer, Leviathan, or MR.

IronMarauder

01-26-2011

ive seen over 6500 on a vlad with 5 warmogs

Fiendolo

01-26-2011

yeah you can break 6k for sure - seen it done on cho several times

Crazyflames

01-26-2011

You can get more, it takes a while, and probably isn't acheavable in 99.9% of normal games unless you have a team made for stalling, even there by the time you get 5k HP you probably want MR and armor due to beter survivability overall.

Chingmeister

01-26-2011

I've been over 7k on mundo...