[FAQ] Bans!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

I've compiled a few FAQs due to the recent bannings, hopefully this should answer most queries. I'm only putting this together for information, I (obviously) had nothing to do with the bans as I am not a Riot employee - this is just for information.

Why was I banned?

If you have been banned/suspended it will be down to two reasons:

- Violations of the http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse
- You've been hit by the http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=468889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas
Here is the partial list of things that can cause bans of that length. I have no idea if any of these applied to you and I am not suggesting you did any of these:
Extensive and Serious Harassment and/or Flagrant and Numerous Violations of Summoner's Code
Riot Employee Impersonation
Certain types of really severe conduct, such as making criminal threats, etc.
Credit Card Chargebacks
Sustained high leaver rates
Hacking attempts on our servers or on your game client
Also see here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=568362

Why was I banned for 200 Years?

Consider this a permaban. Unless you're immortal, in which case just have a nap and the ban will be over. But for most people, this is a permaban.

The Email i received didn't tell me why i was banned!

If you were banned for anything against the http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse, you will only receive one email.
If you were banned for something more specific outside of the http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse, you will have received a second email detailing the information.

I didn't receive an email!

Check your spam folder for anything from Riot. If not, then you probably had the wrong email address registered on the website - not much Riot can do about that unfortunately!

I paid money for this, you can't ban me!

See the Terms of Use. It explicitly states they can ban you at any time with, or without, reason. Paying money does not give you the right to ruin the game for other summoners.

I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!

Tell it to the judge. Or send in a ticket to http://support.leagueoflegends.com for Riot to take a look. However they may simply re-iterate what was said in the email.

I demand Riot show me the evidence!

Sorry, but this probably won't happen. In a lot of cases the reporting party would be identified via the evidence, so Riot generally don't give this out.

But I didn't do anything wrong today!

Riot do their bans in batches - they take out a day or two every few months to go through the reports from the last few months and ban those they deem deserve it. So this report could date back 2-3 months potentially.

But...lots of people were banned. BUG I SAY!

Not quite. See the previous answer, this is why there was a "mass banning" so to speak.

I hate you Eambo! Why you ban me!

I'm not a Riot employee, I didn't ban you, and I don't know who did. I'm providing this FAQ to clear up some confusion as to the bans.

Feel free to ask queries on bans here, but do not post any of the following:

- Why was I banned
- I didn't do it
- I hate you
- I demand a refund
- etc.

I can only deal with the answers behind why people are GENERALLY banned etc - I have no access to see the evidence, so I cannot speak for your specific scenario. Anything related specifically to you should be queried at http://support.leagueoflegends.com

FelipeMirimLocal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-26-2011

ok can you look this and give me an awnser ? thanks !

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...522086&page=36

AllenTheGreat

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Good post, only thing i didn't see is this:

The Email i received didn't tell me why i was banned!?

Riot sends two emails out if your broke something more unique then the ToS; one stating you're banned and how to contact them about it, Other telling you why you were banned. If you can't find the second email, check your spam folders/junk mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We did ban a round of people today - you should have received another Email at the address your account is registered with providing additional details
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
There will be another Email following as soon as possible with additional detail. For (your) privacy reasons I'm not going to discuss it here.

Expliciation

02-26-2011

I have less than 1% leaves, 12 to around 800+ games played...

I haven't gotten any emails..

Prenn

02-26-2011

Its also important to note that if your banned right now you need to contact Support for more information on why you were banned. I was banned yesterday till the year 2222, then contacted support and found out they banned me for a billing issue with an expired credit card from almost 4 months ago. Obviously part of the wave banning.

Just because your banned doesnt necessarily mean that your in permanent suspension, however, for the mass majority that will probably be the case.

TeamThuG

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
I've compiled a few FAQs due to the recent bannings, hopefully this should answer most queries:

Why was I banned?

If you have been banned/suspended it will be down to two reasons:

- Violations of the Terms of Use
- You've been hit by the LeaverBuster System

Why was I banned for 200 Years?

Consider this a permaban. Unless you're immortal, in which case just have a nap and the ban will be over. But for most people, this is a permaban.

The Email i received didn't tell me why i was banned!

If you were banned for anything against the Terms of Use, you will only receive one email.
If you were banned for something more specific outside of the Terms of Use, you will have received a second email detailing the information.

I didn't receive an email!

Check your spam folder for anything from Riot. If not, then you probably had the wrong email address registered on the website - not much Riot can do about that unfortunately!

I paid money for this, you can't ban me!

See the Terms of Use. It explicitly states they can ban you at any time with, or without, reason. Paying money does not give you the right to ruin the game for other summoners.

I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!

Tell it to the judge. Or send in a ticket to http://support.leagueoflegends.com for Riot to take a look. However they may simply re-iterate what was said in the email.

I demand Riot show me the evidence!

Sorry, but this probably won't happen. In a lot of cases the reporting party would be identified via the evidence, so Riot generally don't give this out.

But I didn't do anything wrong today!

Riot do their bans in batches - they take out a day or two every few months to go through the reports from the last few months and ban those they deem deserve it. So this report could date back 2-3 months potentially.

But...lots of people were banned. BUG I SAY!

Not quite. See the previous answer, this is why there was a "mass banning" so to speak.

I hate you Eambo! Why you ban me!

I'm not a Riot employee, I didn't ban you, and I don't know who did. I'm providing this FAQ to clear up some confusion as to the bans.

Feel free to ask queries on bans here, but do not post any of the following:

- Why was I banned
- I didn't do it
- I hate you
- I demand a refund
- etc.

I can only deal with the answers behind why people are GENERALLY banned etc - I have no access to see the evidence, so I cannot speak for your specific scenario. Anything related specifically to you should be queried at http://support.leagueoflegends.com

check my post please...

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...522086&page=40

oO Undersky Oo

03-08-2011

Wow this is ridiculous!

So i got my account suspended, i don't even know the reason, you refuse to tell me the reason and i can't contest?

Wtf? are you serious?

No i mean, is this a joke?

If i could go back in time, i would NEVER spent a $ with this game, NEVER.

SuromanTheWise

03-08-2011

hammujumbug semusdi juga i got baned fer no reson!!!!! i was baned fer leaving for 1 day it was up i won 3 games logged off fer a snack when i got back it baned me agineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 week banned

03-09-2011

This is my rage. T R O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L

2 week banned

03-09-2011

This is my rage. T R O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L