Does Savage tickle your fancy?

Yes, and I Commented why I liked him. 61 58.65%
No, and I Commented on what needs changing. 28 26.92%
I am undecided atm, and posted why. 15 14.42%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

A New Champion Approaches, Savage Schafer, The Smoke Demon

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schnickness

02-26-2011

Savage Schafer, The Demon of Smoke

NOTE
- I'm well aware of the amount of Champions I am suggesting, however this by far is my favourite and hopefully you will agree
that this guy is a step above most Champion Suggestions.

Quote:
Appearance

- A Well seasoned, gritty soldier.
- Short Gray hair.
- A Large Cigar/Blunt protruding from his Cocky Grin.
- Unbuttoned White Trench Coat with Torn off sleeves.
- A 3 Spiked, Metal Shoulder Guard over his Right shoulder, strapped on with a Diagonal Belt.
- Beefcake arms, ending with Black MMA Gloves and Golden 3 Spike Knuckle Dusters.
- Demacian Army tatoos on his arms.
- Dark Pants held up with a simple belt.
- Loosely Laced Army boots.
- A Large amount of smoke surrounding him (most of the time).
Quote:
GAMEPLAY

- Very different to any other Champion, Savage requires you to think about how and where you will cast
his abilities.
- Although he is a melee champion, he has a large amount of range and closing capabilties when his skills
are chained together correctly.
- Smoke Ring is an essential move as it opens up his other abilties.
- His Ultimate enables him to cover great distances very quickly, and can be used effectively for ganking
and escapes.
- The Key to mastering such a Champion is remembering where you have been, how long ago and most importantly,
Mastering the juggle of his Cooldowns.

Quote:
STORY/LORE

Lt. Krieg 'Savage' Schafer

In the state of Noxus, the ways to get accepted are two. Either be proven to be useful, or feared. In Lt. Krieg 'Savage' Schafer's case, the second case was indeed very true. Being a feared thug of the streets the Noxian authorities sought to tame him by giving him command of his own unit and sending the fearsome thug out to battle the Demacians.
The mistake clearly shone through as Krieg shortly got the title 'savage' for his ruthless methods of sacrificing men for simple reasons as to estimate the enemies ranged power and positions. His regard for anyone's safety but his own were non-existent, leading to severe unneeded Noxian casualties.
In an attempt to silence down their mistake the Noxian high command silently removed him from power with a money sum to live a long steady life peacefully, in return of him settling down somewhere and never showing his face publicly again. Gladly accepting the money Krieg left the military, though after he had the money in hand, he had no real reason to settle down and started rummaging the Noxian streets shortly again brawling to his hearts desire.
Living while having the fun of his life knowing that the Noxian authority's couldn't take him to custody without staining their reputation, until the day he encountered an odd hooded merchant. The Merchant promised him a cigar box with a special enchanted cigar if he were protected from the thugs that were after him.
Krieg gladly accepted the box, but as soon as he had it, he also gave the merchant to the thugs for a small finders fee. Laughing to himself he opened the box and picked out a beautiful gold decorated Cigar, and a note. Putting the cigar to his lips and litting it, taking a few puffs on it while opening the note reading:
“The one's who owns this cigar will be able to enjoy it never ending. However for those that unjustly stole it, every puff will consume you just as you normally consume it.”
Krieg laughed at the curse and went on with his daily routines, still puffing on the unending cigar. However, after 3 days of smoking this enchanted cigar, he then felt the smoke that he once yearned for was now consuming him. His body started shifting between flesh and smoke. Greatly angered by this curse he wrecked a couple of bars completely over the next couple of days in search for the merchant, but to no avail.
Finally the Noxian authorities hearing of his now escalating rampage lost their patience and sent out assassins to stealthily finish the nuisance of, and they would had easily succeeded if not for the Cigar's curse. Shifting between flesh and smoke the blows that actually were to hit went straight through Kreig's smoke form, and the assassination attempt ended with the assassins choking to death in the eventually completely smoke-covered alley.
For the first time realizing the potential of his new abilities, he started to try grasp his full potential. However the brawls in Noxus could not match his new level so he sought out the greatest brawling ring in the world for his tests, the League.

“His very presence was suffocating, though what I remember most was his horrifying laugh.” -Noxian Thug
NOTE
Epic ass story from Erenia, please people if you need help with Lore go HERE!!

Quote:
SPEECH

Selection
- "*deep laugh* Alright, let's do this"

Movement
- "I'm Going"
- "En Route"
- "Moving"

Attack
- "*Deep Evil Laugh*"
- "YOU'RE DEAD!"
- "I Hope you like Pain!"

Taunt
- "There is no use running, because I'm gonna get you."

Joke
- "You want a tote? Too bad its all mine! Ahaha ha - *followed by heavy coughing*"

Abilities

Smoke Ring
- "*Pooh*" (Quick Exhale Sound)

Choke on Smoke
- "TRY THIS!"
- "*deep laugh*"
- "Choke and Suffer!"

Smoke Swarm
- "*Rahh!*"

Wofting Cloud
- "*Deep evil laugh*, this will get them."
- "haaaaaaarrHHHH!" (Like Shen's Ulti Channel)

Quote:
Stats

Damage 52.5 (+3.15 / per level)
Health 405 (+88 / per level)
Mana 10 Uses a Smoke Bar
Move Speed 305
Armor 12.5 (+3.75 / per level)
Spell Block 32 (+1.25 / per level)
Health Regen 1.45 (+0.13 / per level)
Fight Style
- Due to his past, he is an excellent bare-knuckle brawler+Gold Spike Knux = Face Shreddidge
- However with the addition of his Smoke Powers, he has perfected the art of dirty boxing.
- Giving him a Deceptive range, Savage Schafer's attacks are thrown from a smokey extension of his arm, granting him slightly greater range then most melee champions.
- This deceptive attack is excellent for chasing and harassing some melee champs early game.

Abilities

Quote:
Innate: Second Hand Smoke
- INSTEAD OF MANA, SAVAGE USES A DIFFERENT SYSTEM ALTOGETHER (NOTHING TO DO WITH MANA)
- Savage's Smoke Bar generates at a rate of 1 charge every 6 seconds and caps at 10 charges. (without W learned)
- At full charges and maxed out W gives him Smoke a AoE of 420....heh. And up to 15 charges.
- Upon moving, this leaves a smoke trail behind him which lasts 3 seconds (essentially shows his movement path).
- If he stands still, he will drag harder, regenerating 2 Smoke Bar Charges per 6 seconds.
- Enemies that stand in the smoke will lose 5/10/15% movement and attack speeds (Scales per 5 levels).
- As his smoke bar fills, a Cloud of smoke (AoE of 20 per charge) will surround him.
- If Smoke Bar is empty, next SB generation tic grants him 2 charges.

ANIMATION
- Generic Smoke will build up around him (nothing to complex)
- Standing Still animation includes him puffing on cigar on Smoke Bar generation Tics.
- Smoke Bar is Gray and is divided into even sections per amount of Smoke bar. (up to 10 without learning Choke on Smoke)
- When he is out of Smoke he begins coughing (Ironic right)
- Smoke cloud move a little slower behind him when he moves (maybe 80-90% of his movement speed?), giving him
moments of vulnerability when outside of his smoke.

Quote:
Q: Smoke Ring
- Exhales a thick smoke ring towards a targeted area, dealing damage to each enemy it passes through, and leaving a
smoke trail in it's wake. Upon hitting an enemy Champion, it will disperse and surround the champion dealing damage over
time and causing it to leave a smoke trail behind it.
- First Enemy champion hit by Smoke Ring will leave a trail of smoke behind them for 3/3/4/4/5 seconds. (Debuff)
- Cast Line leaves a Smoke Trail behind, connecting the Cast Location to Target, however once the Duration
expires, the Smoke Trail disperses.
- Deals 75/110/150/190/230 (+0.4AD) Attack Damage to units hit.
- Deals 30/30/40/40/50 Damage per second to effected Enemy Champion.
- Smoke Charge Cost 1.
- Cooldown 10/9/8/7/6 seconds.
- Cast range of 700.

ANIMATION
- Savage holds his cigar, and exhales a quickly moving smoke ring at his target. Smoke Trail left behind.
- Sort of wafts around but never strays to far from the initial path.
- Upon cast finishing, Cigar returns to his mouth.

Quote:
W: Choke on Smoke
- Passively creates a larger area of smoke around himself, causing enemies attacking an ally/Savage whilst inside smoke to
have a chance of missing. As well as increasing the amount of Smoke charges he can store. When Activated, commands
all Smoke connected to him to become very dense, granting Savage double the passive dodge bonus (Enemies miss more
often whilst attacking him whilst inside smoke), doubling his Innate slow and dealing damage per second to enemies.

Passive
- Increases AoE of passive Smoke Cloud by 40/60/80/100/120.
- Causes enemies attacking allies inside the smoke to miss on 4/6/8/10/12% of their attacks.
- Increases Smoke Charge Capacity by 1/2/3/4/5. (Total of 11/12/13/14/15 charges).

Active
- Deals 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.33AD) Attack Damage per Second for 5 seconds (as long as enemies are within smoke).
- Requires no Smoke Bar to cost, but redundant smoke leftover from his other abilities.
- Cooldown 15/15/13/11/9 Seconds.

ANIMATION
- Connected Areas of Smoke (Trails included) become very thick.
- Upon Cast Savage imitates Darth Vader (Mind Choke) by grasping the air in a choking fashion.

Quote:
E: Chain Smoking
- Enables Savage to move swiftly along any smoke trail/amidst any cloud, allowing him to teleport
to a smoke filled area (providing it is connected to him) and deal damage to any enemies that
are between him and his target area within the smoke.
- Area of Damage depends on the size of his current Personal Smoke Cloud.
- His personal Smoke Cloud travels instantly with him when Chain Smoking is used.
- Deals 50/90/130/170/210 (+0.5AD) + 15 for each Smoke Bar he has when cast.
- Cast Range is as long as the furthest connected Smoke Trail. (As long as the trail is connected to him)
- Cooldown 14/12.5/11/9.5/7 seconds

Scenarios
- At max level deals up to 435 if cast with a full smoke bar, and an enemy champ is dumb enough to walk into an active
smoke trail.
- If you cast Smoke Ring at an enemy champ and they leg it, the smoke trail will be as long as the distance they travelled
whilst debuffed by Smoke Ring, enabling you to instantly catch up to them.

ANIMATION
- Savage dives into the nearest smoke area (in most cases the area surrounding him, so directly in front of him)
- The Trail of Smoke/Cloud that he travels through sort of, fluctuates violently in the direction he is travelling.
(Nothing asimilar to sucking a golf-ball through a garden hose).
- Simple reappearance at targeted location.

Quote:
R: Wafting Cloud
- Savage channels a Large Cloud of Smoke in a direction, draining his Smoke bar by 1 every 300/400/500 distance
that the cloud travels. Recasting this cancels the Channel and the Cloud will sit in the area it is currently in.
- Cloud AoE of 400/600/800.
- Movement rate of Cloud is 300/400/500 per second.
- Upon cancellation of Channel, cloud lasts 5/8/10 seconds.
- Also increases the duration of Smoke Trails by 3/4/5 seconds. And adds 15/25/35% Armour penetration when attacking an
enemy standing in smoke.
- Cloud leaves a Smoke Trail behind, which can be used for his other abilities.
- Cooldown 60/50/40 seconds.
- Drains 1 Smoke Bar Charge per second of Channel.

ANIMATION
- Draws deep from his Cigar and resumes to exhale for the duration of Channelling.
- Cloud wafts high above the ground when traversing obstacles and low when on walk able ground.

Note
- If this weren't a Channel this would be far to OP, the travel distance he gains from this is immense! On top of which he can instantly teleport to it after casting with E.
- This guy needs to slow down some where!
ALSO!!
- Even though I seldom watch One Piece, I do remember Smoker from it. He was hands down my favourite character in any Anime (bar maybe Alucard + Vegeta) and was a heavy inspiration for the design of this Champion.

LOOK AT THAT PHOTO AND TELL ME HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A 'KRIEG SAVAGE SCHAFER'

Schnickness

02-26-2011

Skin Ideas
- Bob Marley Tribute - "Rhasta Savage" Dreds, Doob, Shorts, Flipflops, a Peace Shirt, one o' dem hats.
- Sherlock Holmes Tribute - " All Regal n' ****, Smokes a Hickory Pipe.

Schnickness

02-26-2011

No views.... Bump

Still Eternity

02-26-2011

I think he sounds real cool dude! I like him.

ScarRR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Cool Champ, liked it so much ^^

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnickness View Post
- I'm well aware of the amount of Champions I am suggesting,
Are you that aware of HOW you're suggesting them though?

"Champion suggestion:....." is how most people do it. Honestly, you going

"A new champion approaches! Blahblahblah" strikes me as a bit arrogant, like you've already bypassed riot, and this is happening, and you're telling everyone how it's going to be.

...maybe i'm the only one though, but here, you wanted some feedback, there ya go.

Schnickness

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trazier View Post

"A new champion approaches! Blahblahblah" strikes me as a bit arrogant, like you've already bypassed riot, and this is happening, and you're telling everyone how it's going to be.

...maybe i'm the only one though, but here, you wanted some feedback, there ya go.
yes im aware of this, and thank you for your input!

However a Closed Mouth does not get fed, and it is often the person who is confident enough in his suggestion that will get their champion into the game!

Not meaning to be cocky or arrogant or anything but I would have no problem killing to get this champ into the game. Wouldn't you want to play him at least once??

Ifridge

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trazier View Post

I agree, these kind of titles are both misleading and conceited.

Schnickness

02-26-2011

I Post in this thread so you can comment on my Champion, not the thread title.

No wonder there is sweet fk all progress in this thread because 80% of it is 4chan people, trying to start internet fires.

REVIEW THE CHAMPION OR DON'T POST

IMABOATDOOODOOOO

02-26-2011

This sounds like an epic champion. I would purchase him/play him in a heartbeat.

1234511 ... 15