Blitzcrank makes the cover of Mid Lane Magazine!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redfoxmagic

02-25-2011

*****-alert?

Amshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
GUESS WHO'S GETTING A FRESH COAT?
I'd like to wear Eve like a coat. Idk what this magazine is, but I'll take 8!

Micah Deks

02-25-2011

I'm not overwhelmed, but the idea is interesting. I'm also not big on the colors... the hands would have been better silver. The gold just doesn't match anything. If it had at least been the same color as the flames it might have worked. And if the flames were red to match the red on the shocks and rims it would have been better as well. But that's just my opinion.

And I'm not sure why he has four headlights. They should at least give him a new ability to blind opponents. ^_^ Also I'm not sold on the four-wheelin'. Though a real transformersy look with tires on his legs and arms or something would have been rad.

I do look forward to seeing how he really looks in-game, which will be from a completely different angle.

Chibils

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
This. Oh god so much this.

That being said however, I probably play blitzcrank around 30% of the time, and feel no real desire to buy this skin so far, and I already own two legendary skins so I'm no stranger to buying them. While I dig the Evelynn, It's really only because it's the only nice thing in the picture. I'm really quite concerned that the skin isn't going to be tremendously attractive. I'd love to buy the skin, but so far I'd sooner buy the boom boom blitzcrank first.

Not saying anything bad, I'm simply holding high standards to what I expect, and that I hope you guys pull off a nice skin, and not just a tank-car-blitzcrank cluhsturfuhk.
This. I'm a big Blitz player and I'm still rockin' the default while I wait for a good skin. If this comes out and sucks (which it looks like it will from the picture), I'll just buy Boom Boom Blitz.

Because it'll be a long time until he gets another new skin.

TypeInNameHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

oo so new skin o.O i thought it was a buff or remake

Bubbaboy

02-25-2011

Sexy.Eve is sexy -.-

Banath Kalkin

02-25-2011

this has potential to be awsome, gona wait to see it in game (also interested in what the splash art is gona be) but still, it has potential, tho im sad that all these legendary skins are being released for champs i dont play =( still one day anivia will get an awsome skin, kass too =D

Alcoholik

02-25-2011

power fisting eh? power fisting that eve there? dirty dirty blitz..

Tamat

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

02-25-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

For those of you watching me play Blitzcrank during our streams last weekend. YES! This is exactly what you were asking for.

Zooooooooooooooooooooom!

Demonicous

02-25-2011

that better be the new blitz skin or im kicking your a$$ riot for such a tease

=D