why was i banned?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrog

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenStar7 View Post
or just the usual case of people lieing to cover their backsides.
I'm gonna go with "Lying to Cover Their Backsides" for $2000 Alex.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

02-25-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

We did ban a round of people today - you should have received an Email at the address your account is registered with providing additional details

Fredgerd

02-25-2011

This is why we need tribunal. Jury of peers.

Q: Why was I banned?

A: Obv cause people think your a ****.

Masamoon

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We did ban a round of people today - you should have received an Email at the address your account is registered with providing additional details
Greetings,

Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/pages/termsofservice#

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Sat Dec 14 00:00:00 PST 2222

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com.

Sincerely,
Riot Games Customer Service

What details

wafflecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masamoon View Post
Greetings,

Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/pages/termsofservice#

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Sat Dec 14 00:00:00 PST 2222

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com.

Sincerely,

details in bold

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

02-25-2011
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
What details
There will be another Email following as soon as possible with additional detail. For (your) privacy reasons I'm not going to discuss it here.

Masamoon

02-25-2011

Thats not details.

Edit*

@ Pen

It would be nice if it was with the original email instead of leave a large amount of people confused on the forums.

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

I would think you'd have some idea of the reason if it was serious enough to warrant a permaban.

Pawnce

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masamoon View Post
Greetings,

Sincerely,

What details
Technically there are details in there. Like, they let you know it was because of ToS violations as opposed to taking a **** and not flushing the toilet or something. No one said they were going to be particularly specific details :P

Fredgerd

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrog View Post
I'm gonna go with "What is Lying to Cover Their Backsides?" for $2000 Alex.
Fixed

1234567 ... 8