Summoner Showcase – Issue #18

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

02-25-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Happy Friday, summoners!

Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends! This week in League of Legends community-created content brings us a musical treat. We are blessed with some new fan-created songs to ring through our ears, and art of our most musical champion. Bring out the headphones and get ready, you gotta see the show! It’s a dynamo!

LoL Rap – I’m in the League
A mysterious summoner aznbobeo has rapped his way to YouTube, singing the glory of League of legends and bustin’ rhymes about competitive playing. It’s the first we’ve heard of using the “Accio” in reference to the League.

Theme of Ionia
Vedrim has a taste for the symphonic as he creates a new musical theme for Ionia, encapsulating the beauty and rigidity of the city. Wonderful work!

DJ Sona
Count Saylin Bahar among the many fans of Sona’s community-proposed DJ skin. This artistic rendition is complete with club gear and enormous headphones, and we think the “Etwahl 2000” is a nice touch.

Maven of the Strings
A classic Sona picture in beautiful detail by ArchRage, with cascades of shimmering sound and an enchanting aura just like the champion herself. Bravo!

That’s the outro for this week, summoners! If you hear, see, or make anything you’d love the community to see, send it in to Summoner_Showcase@RiotGames.com and we’ll show the rest of the community.

Turn up the speakers, dance in the Crescendo, and we’ll see you next week!

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Yes Vedrim made it!

General Pepper

Recruiter

02-25-2011

DJ Sona, make it happen.

Nocturnes

02-25-2011

The "Theme of Ionia" was rather impressive. A good choice to feature it.

Jogoknight

02-25-2011

go sona ._.

xDiscovery

02-25-2011

BWAHAHAHA I ill show you the dance of my people!

xXxN00bzorxXx

02-25-2011

First page!!!!

(why cant i write with capital letters?)

Reltaur

02-25-2011

Two sonas so different.

ndclub

02-25-2011

I would say other than the repetitive rap it was a pretty above average showcase. Liked the variety and no forum threads making it was nice.

Tank Ocean

02-25-2011

Video Game rap is always bad.... Like I understand that you want to be funny and support he game, but video game rappers are just bad rappers.

Any decent rapper could top that lol, but none want to