Prepare Yourselves for the League of Legends 2010 Winter Games Celebration

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonkin

02-10-2010

I really dont understand the complaints on Kassadin skin.. many of the skins portray different countries. Kassadin is obviously painted after the Italian Flag.. and is close enough to the Mexican one for that matter.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

02-10-2010
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxFan View Post
Will we get Corki before this event ends because I would really like to get that skin
Yes.

- RiotChris

Light Yagamii

02-10-2010

i wish they all get released today ...bought 20 bucks of rp now i gotta wait >

Demi18

02-10-2010

seriously riot pls stop wasting the developments team time with piontless S*%t and get them to work on things that are going to add substance to the game, like new maps and seasions that we where prommised

Moonkin

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi18 View Post
seriously riot pls stop wasting the developments team time with piontless S*%t and get them to work on things that are going to add substance to the game, like new maps and seasions that we where prommised
I really doubt it takes them much to make skins, besides, as som Red stated earlier, skins are NOT their priority, this is why Shaco skin isnt comming for a while.

Painkillar

02-10-2010

lol, Union Jack Fiddlesticks. You guys need to make a skin for Janna, she needs some lovin'.

Scondoro

02-10-2010

Once the initial four skin discounts are over, will there be discounts on the others too? Or should I not bother waiting once they're released and get Kassadin's right off the bat?

(In Layman's terms: Will there be a Festival Kassadin discount?) Lol

Scondoro

02-10-2010

Another thing I just noticed: On PVP.net the Festival Kassadin is not portrayed, but it's selectable and displayed. I hope this is fixed

A U L

02-10-2010

They look good. I've been waitin for a new Kass, and will also buy the Jax and Amumu. I was totally disappointed in the Pharoah (aka Barrel Amumu). I'm very happy you included in-game pics so we know what we're getting before purchase. I'm very grateful. Cool!

ConeEtho

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scondoro View Post
Once the initial four skin discounts are over, will there be discounts on the others too? Or should I not bother waiting once they're released and get Kassadin's right off the bat?

(In Layman's terms: Will there be a Festival Kassadin discount?) Lol
Not likely, as they are available for limited time.