Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bpapman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

2nd time bump, thanks to whoever dragged this beast back out

Morello

Lead Designer

02-23-2011
6 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think Guinsoo worked out the TF bugs this patch, and we can look at the Nidalee ones now.
Unfortunately, one of the bugs caused a quagmire and we had to push it back one more patch. Unsure how this effects Nidalee bugs at this point.

Anketh

02-23-2011

Quote:
Unfortunately, one of the bugs caused a quagmire and we had to push it back one more patch. Unsure how this effects Nidalee bugs at this point.
=(

-crosses fingers-

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:

Bear Gryllž

Recruiter

02-23-2011

Give this cougar some love ****it.

Ko Hakoo

02-23-2011

Quote:
Insert pokemon picture here.

InevyFR

02-23-2011

I'm not sure if this is a bug because this has only happened twice and I'm not sure if it's my aiming, but I'll post it here too:

When Kassadin does his fancy Riftwalk, there are times when I'm aiming my Force Pulse blankly in front of me where the enemy is, and it would be fired behind me. >.>

SuperGinger

02-23-2011

the bug where her heal takes her from 1% to full? or the one where her cat abilities don't cast any mana?

Dyr

02-23-2011

Bump.

Will be happy when she's fixed. :3

HighSociety

02-23-2011

Quote:
well thanks for at least following up on this. but this is exactly why bug fixes need to start earlier and not later :3