How to get a Champ's skin (w/ screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clerica

02-20-2011

I just realized this thread is now EmissaryShadow - EncasedShadow is now a red yaay!

And oh my god that Sivir skin is amazing, I so want it. I hope it's not limited only to that deal.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

02-21-2011
1 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuu View Post
Here's Huntress Sivir for anyone interested:

http://i.imgur.com/YY8oq.jpg

Available through the Direct2Drive League of Legends deal.
Just a heads up. The Aboriginal Sivir skin will be available through the League of Legends store later this week. It wasn't intended to be an exclusive item for Direct2Drive, but the store issues last week prevented it from going out on time.

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

Question if you were to by some chance get the 5000 refer a friend reward (that to my knowing no one has done yet) that says "Unlocks all content" would that include the skins that are no longer obtainable?

the ** says it excludes tournament skins such as Champion Ryze, but what about the others?

Stillhart

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Just a heads up. The Aboriginal Sivir skin will be available through the League of Legends store later this week. It wasn't intended to be an exclusive item for Direct2Drive, but the store issues last week prevented it from going out on time.
Excellent! Glad we're finally getting a "real" Sivir skin, not just a recolor. I think Taric is next in line for that, huh?

Stillhart

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
BTW, it's kind of ****ed up that Aboriginal Sivir is white.

joshiez

02-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
It's kind of messed up that you think it matters, considering you're complaining about racial issues from a made up world.

Reapercore

02-22-2011

Urm Goth Annie is the only skin you get from the Collectors Edition, I have the boxed one and didn't receive a silver Kayle skin

PRN

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
does it matter what colour her skin is?

ab·o·rig·i·nal (b-rj-nl)
adj.
1. Having existed in a region from the beginning

Scarbutt

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapercore View Post
Urm Goth Annie is the only skin you get from the Collectors Edition, I have the boxed one and didn't receive a silver Kayle skin
Thats from the digital version, Kayle's skin is form the retail

Stillhart

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmascan View Post
does it matter what colour her skin is?

ab·o·rig·i·nal (b-rj-nl)
adj.
1. Having existed in a region from the beginning
Don't be disingenuous; she has a boomerang and Australian aboriginal markings.

And I'm sorry if being white and entitled means racism somehow doesn't exist in your perfect world, but I assure you it does. This is one small example of it. Insidious things like this are the ugly face of modern racism.

Then again, in a game where bad players are "gay" and good players "rape", I guess racism is just one more fly on the **** pile.

I'm done with this subject.