Rioterz vs Bots Video on Demand!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hohums

Software Engineer

02-18-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

We picked a bunch of mid level players to play against these bots, not noobs and not pros. It was fun watching this in the office. Each time the bots killed a Rioter we all cheered <g> We were actually told to quieten down by our neighbors.

I think the medium level bots may surprise a lot of people when they first meet on the battlefield. Even some of our best players have been killed by these bots, although the bots didn't win in those cases.

Revive Is OP

02-18-2011

Sorakabot!!!!

BLASTER LEGEND

02-19-2011

awsome game you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Astat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2011

This commentary sux ballz.. And the bots are still morons that take 2-3 tower hits for no reason..

Deo Thor

02-19-2011

I lold when cho bot was afraid of passing turret to kill a player ;/ well its AI afterall

Giraffesyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
We picked a bunch of mid level players to play against these bots, not noobs and not pros. It was fun watching this in the office. Each time the bots killed a Rioter we all cheered <g> We were actually told to quieten down by our neighbors.

I think the medium level bots may surprise a lot of people when they first meet on the battlefield. Even some of our best players have been killed by these bots, although the bots didn't win in those cases.

Do not want. Can't believe Riot lost .

So is there going to be more bot development after this to release Hard and INSANE level AI?

Cause if this is just the first step and theres more to come that'd be sweet. Just seems useless atm for veteran players .

Ðivine Guardian

02-19-2011

wow i 1 vs 5 the bots and win

JeLLyB0x3r

02-19-2011

About those bots, there are still a few important things to fix. Primarily their tower diving, alot of time they do it unsuccesfully and lose a lot of health.

danoo

02-19-2011

wtf is this.. YOU ARE RIOT. I just lost all respect... Losing against bots..
You should give all 1000rp because of that

nekei

02-19-2011

RIOT bots are for trying new builds and seeing them how they look on champs (BOTS) and not waste theyr time like theyr playing a normal/ranked game!!!!! and my secend point is that new players wont like these bots alot cuz they are kinda good from the vid and they will die fast and rage they wont be stimulated to play to get beter (cuz bots are wining which is lame) !!!!! thats my thought so pls tell me what you think