Do any of you only play ONE champ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corcupine

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINOCTO View Post
My girlfriend
Haeuhuaheuheuehuahuhauehuaheuaaueheuae

clerica

02-18-2011

I played Vlad from 6 to like.. 20, other people rarely picked him because he's a 6300 champ :x after that I only played Swain and TF to 30. Wasn't until 30 I got my first melee/AD champ (Xin) and expanded from that. I was more interested in learning general game mechanics/strats and playing 2-3 champs really well rather than experimenting when I was leveling up.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

one or two of each role.

GalkaRDM

02-18-2011

My girlfriend only plays Garen, but she's not much of a gamer, so it's excusable.

Fredgerd

02-18-2011

If your going to play only one, it sure as hell better be taric, udyr, nid or swain, because they are the only champs well rounded enough to be on any team.

And it sure as hell better not be ashe, She is only good in solo mid and if you insist on playing her when you already have carries on your team in need of a solo lane, you **** your team over hard. Players like your GF should be banned.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

02-18-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I play Master Yi a LOT

Roi Salad

02-18-2011

I myself don't stick with just one champ but my selection is rather small and rounded; Pantheon, Singed, Malzahar. Been looking for more characters that I have a good affinity with like those three.

Though I do have a friend who used Nunu exclusively for the longest time. Tank at first then went ap/caster. Does pretty good in most of his games unless he's outright focused/denied. But he has recently been trying other characters like Renekton (he hated em after a bit) and Maokai (sorta likes/loves em at the moment).

I don't really see much of a problem with people having a single specific main, but they'll need a variety at one point, especially if they ever wanna go ranked.

Spyrobuddy

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indexus View Post
I hope your gf carries hard, or else she fails.

I do play one champion and only that one. Called Random.
This is only legit if your like me and have every champion and a skin for each one

Acclue

02-18-2011

I played Tristana exclusively until I was around level 15-20.

Lucipher

02-18-2011

Lux as Support/AP burst (I don't play the support role very well, though I get carried away with landing my burst on squishies and ending them before they get released from the stun )
Nunu as HP stacking/slight ap jungler (I don't build him with as much AP as I do health stacking).
Ashe as ranged carry
Taric as Support/tank
Rammus as tank