I just recieved a ranked leave and loss because of your glitchy interface.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyroxite

02-17-2011

Riot is so reliably unreliable when it comes to connectivity and game crashes. The gameplay itself is fine but the servers and connectivity is very subpar compared to the rest of the industry in my opinion.

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

02-17-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

This issue is currently being looked into. Unfortunately, we do not yet have a solid reproduction case for this and it's been extremely hard to track down. How often does this happen to you guys?

TwoDown

02-17-2011

Often. If your having trouble replicating, try just being as fast as you can when you set your masteries. Ive found that if you set them fast, ie clicking quickly, left clicking quickly, ect, you cause the client to get one massive WTF and shut itself down.

YoungUnicorn

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSpookyDooky View Post
This issue is currently being looked into. Unfortunately, we do not yet have a solid reproduction case for this and it's been extremely hard to track down. How often does this happen to you guys?
This happened to my friend (Evrythngivknwn) on the 11th, and me on the 12th. Something we both had in common was allocating masteries when turns were changing.

For him, someone on our team had locked in and the turn switched to the other team.
For me, bans were going out and it was going back and forth when this happened.

I don't know if it's relevant, but it goes with what the previous poster said about going fast. When this happened to me, I was using the scrollwheel to quickly put points in. I was also in the Utility tree when I noticed points weren't allocating anymore. Once I noticed points weren't going in anymore, I clicked Save Masteries and the popup from my attachment came up.

EDIT: Go to 1:30 to see what's going on: http://www.own3d.tv/video/65649/Low_...18_-_08_47_37_
(Credit to VII Syns for the video)

Notice how he started his points when the other team locked in, team picks switched to his team, and points stopped allocating.

YoungUnicorn

02-17-2011

Bump.

Paelidore

02-17-2011

My game essentially froze, so I had to do a hard reset. Once I did that and returned to the game and finished it, I was given a notice that my account had been suspended. In my case I didn't do anything fast that I'm aware.

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Well i got to play randomed Veigar in ranked recently, because "its not your turn to pick champion @_@".
At least i managed to get runes and masteries (but not summoners - they glitched too).

KamijoToma

02-18-2011

Also happened to me when I was playing normal game and was setting my masteries, but it happened when some one on the other team que dodged. Which leaves me unable to do anything while it searches for new que. I think I could've stopped the que, but it happened before I did anything. I was placed in new que and couldn't change champions or masteries or typing or even que doge. Had to alt F4 to que doge.

YoungUnicorn

02-18-2011

Bump for awareness.

Aithio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

This just happened to me during a normal game