Suspended without leaving

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightBit Captain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Are u going to "unban" us?

FelipeMirimLocal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

ok so everybody on this thread got ban at almost the same time and its ok? i dont think so. something is bugged.!

Prime Power

02-17-2011

Hello,

-VampireMilk
-2/16/11 Roughly around 5 pm
-"This account has been suspended until 2/17/11. Please contact support@riotgames.com for more information"
- And yes we blew a fuse in my house it took about 2 mintues to fix and i reconnected instantly.
Thanks for the help

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

02-17-2011
1 of 12 Riot Posts

This would be because of our afk detection system. When you are detected as afk, it will not mark that game as a leave (and thus you will still get all normal rewards from that game), but your hidden leaver points will be silently incremented. You will still be notified and possibly suspended when your leaver points accrue sufficiently to increment your leaver level.

We do not let you know which games you were detected as afk in to avoid gaming of the system. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that this system works in conjunction with LeaverBuster, so it adds on to any previous leaves you may have accrued.

Daratorn

02-17-2011

I wasn't AFK either.

My theory on my case: during the first load screen, while a few were still loading and others, like me, were marked as "summoning", the game crashed and i hit reconect, having returned in time. Maybe the system didn't halt the out-time count after i returned.

FelipeMirimLocal

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
This would be because of our afk detection system. When you are detected as afk, it will not mark that game as a leave (and thus you will still get all normal rewards from that game), but your hidden leaver points will be silently incremented. You will still be notified and possibly suspended when your leaver points accrue sufficiently to increment your leaver level.

We do not let you know which games you were detected as afk in to avoid gaming of the system. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that this system works in conjunction with LeaverBuster, so it adds on to any previous leaves you may have accrued.
Ok so you want tell me that everybody on this thread got banned at almost the same time because of those "afk points" ? wow nice feature. ridiculus.

GrogTheTrollGod

02-17-2011

It seems Riots leaverbuster is growing a mind of its own, its Terminator all over again.

pubstar

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post

You blatantly just showed that you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about and you're giving a generic answer without trying to look into ANYTHING.

Way to embarrass the Riot Customer service team. Customer Service Extraordinaire? **** off dude, I was NOT AFK for any duration of time in the 2 games I played yet I received a ban.

Next time before responding saying "Well you guys were AFK, our game saw it, and addition to your other leaves the system decided to suspend"... how about you actually look into the matter more and realize that we are claiming we were not AFK. I know for sure I was not AFK. How? Because I was ****ing playing.

FelipeMirimLocal

Master Recruiter

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL pubstar View Post
You blatantly just showed that you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about and you're giving a generic answer without trying to look into ANYTHING.

Way to embarrass the Riot Customer service team. Customer Service Extraordinaire? **** off dude, I was NOT AFK for any duration of time in the 2 games I played yet I received a ban.
You said everything i wanted to say thanks

BabyBear555

02-17-2011

Hi

I have never left a game and I never spend time idle and yet I got an email saying that I got a level 1 warning for leaving a match.....help? I dont want this to happen again.

babybear555
it happened today 2/17/2011
yes I am positive I have never left a game or spent time idol. I have only played like 15 lol

12345612 ... 41