Rune Pages Deleted After Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bugsatron

02-17-2011

Same here. From 3 pages to 2 pages...

Nowackiinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Had 9 pages now down to 2 both my rune pages are empty and the runes in them are Gone

RiotLykaeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Spectator Operator, eSports

02-17-2011
1 of 5 Riot Posts

If you guys are still having this issue this morning, please post here and let me know so that we can find out exactly what happened.

Wrathic Rage

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Yep lost the bundle rune pages + the freebie. Even posted support and now no response D:

Hanz Solo

02-17-2011

Until you get charged for RP, and it not applying to your account, Stop qq. all you had to do was rebuild pages.

Herford

02-17-2011

I also had 10 pages I think because I had bought the bundle and voted. However now I just have 2 pages. When you go to the shop it says I have the max amount and can't buy more. So somewhere I think it's still tracking I have them just not displaying them. Anyway it happened after the patch and I waited until the shop was fixed thinking the bug was tied to it. It wasn't so here's the heads up.

Panthos

02-17-2011

I' ve lost all my runes. I just have 3pages, but all of them are absolutely clear and all runes in the marks, seals etc. orders also missing.

Bombbr

02-17-2011

I'm down to 2 pages, lost the IP purchased page I had and my freebie from the golden joystick awards. Remaining pages are blank.

RiotLykaeus

Senior Spectator Operator, eSports

02-17-2011
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Will you guys post some pictures for me of your missing pages?

Thanks

Arkar

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotLykaeus View Post
Will you guys post some pictures for me of your missing pages?

Thanks
How can i post something that i don't have anymore o.O well btw my account is old enough so it's impossible that i have only 2 rune page i should have the free one