New Login Queue System this Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YiouriBoyka

02-17-2011

awsome dudes!!!!! i love it!!!

KryptoN430

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigzarette View Post
You know I am not gonna sit here and say this patch was all bad but I'm going to say Riot is being very stupid. Everquest, Dark Ages of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Starwars, Horizons, Ultima Online, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike....yes they're all MMO's and yes most are still around and yes most have lost a substantial percentage of their players. But no one ever asked why?

Listen to your players!

No means NO!

We want fixed characters, not new ones.
We want more server room, not a que.
We want decently run servers, not lag monsters.
We want more maps, kinda like you said you'd do but never did...go figure.
We want a banning for leave system, like you said you'd do but never did...go figure.
We want reports to be read, not just sent straight to the recycle bin.

Now for you people who are going to tell me "Omg it's a free game!" well your wrong. Its not free to make, and while you may not have to pay to play, its still a service being offered by a business. Trouble with that is, business very fickle. You can either listen to us, some of us who pay, and are happy to do so as long as the game doesn't turn into the garbage heaps mentioned above, or you can follow your "Vision" sorta like Everquest did before they tanked and became one of the worst MMO's known to man. Choice is yours. I like the game but seriously...well to put it in terms maybe you can understand:

"Your ****in' up guys..."
Another thing is the lag. For those people who don't live in the US, we have to suffer from high pings too, because we can't open our own servers. It's sad because we can't dodge spells or do whatever that needs good reactions, even when we play "singleplayer"...

Smookyyy

02-17-2011

dumb

Shanghaiii

02-17-2011

I like it it is much smoother. Perhaps this will be a good use for us.

hohums

Software Engineer

02-17-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Note that reconnect'ors will be allowed directly in. That should resolve some frustration there.

Deathwalker8000

02-17-2011

haidasaint

02-17-2011

i like the layout of the new patch and the option of co-op vs ai but when i click play another game at he end of a match it doesnt put me in the queue anymore it brings me the the join a game list

Chakra123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2011

This sucks. Just saying. As much as I love Riot. This is the worst thing ever. I have to wait an hour now to just log in.
Also, give me my Riot Points back! I sent a request to your support service two weeks ago, and you guys haven't done anything!
Don't steal my money!

LinkPain

02-18-2011

Xboxish interface . Looks good anyway . I just despise Xbox .

MercMan

02-20-2011

where is the estimated wait time displayed?