Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giant Robo Sloth

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corosus View Post
Love the Amumu buffs. =D

And wow, they didn't do much to Anivia, these "nerfs" they were doing, were actually not really nerfs. The stun duration is increased and she wont drain as much mana late game in teamfights. Overall, I may just think she is gonna be even better... Sounds fun! =D

Junglers will really enjoy the Smite true damage. Glad it's like this, always thought it should be true not magic.
Wrong. Her stun went back to normal since it was bugged. her slow duration was decreased, her mana cost ruins her early game and farming capabilities and ability to grab golem by herself for sustainablility (since she's already super mana hungry). I'm hoping i just got trolled here.

Spinoramic

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenza View Post
it kinda looks like a ryze NERF if you ask me... but what do i know considering spell flux was her main spell and everything ap wise on ryze is no decreased by more then 50-75% on her spells. Im not sure why they added spell vamp... i mean really ryze is more of a glass cannon and when you build a glass cannon with some health or vamp its still a glass cannon, it doesnt change anything
Ryze is a him, not a her...

Shoelaces8

02-16-2011

I was under the impression that Trynd not being able to ult while suppressed was the proper way for the game to work..

Thailassis

02-16-2011

Garen buff plz

flameeeee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Koolaid Man View Post
WRONG. You need to STFU. She sucks, EVERY game I played against her, she never got a kill. EASY target. I played her once or twice, and I have to say, terrible champion. I'm glad she got reduced, so people would stop playing her. +1 for Riot.

Do your research, and first hand work before you chirp, thanks
ROFL r u kidding she is the best pentakill champ so far (lol u saying she never gets a kills how lame)and now here ulti is powered lame ass only thing nerfed is the stun

just calculate it, let us assume u have it for 6 seconds,
early 45 base mana + 90x6 =595 mana .

now 200 base mana + 60x6 =560 mana ... u say this is a nerf!!! go play mario nooooob

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Koolaid Man View Post
WRONG. You need to STFU. She sucks, EVERY game I played against her, she never got a kill. EASY target. I played her once or twice, and I have to say, terrible champion. I'm glad she got reduced, so people would stop playing her. +1 for Riot.

Do your research, and first hand work before you chirp, thanks
wow you are ignorant. I do my research. I check stat ratios. Just because you face bad Anivas do not apply your game experience to everyones as a whole. Go play some ranked matches against Aniva. Its hard to do because if you look at statistics of which champs are banned most often in Draft mode Aniva is in the top 5 with Rammus taking the number 1 spot.

like I said i do my research. Leaguecraft.com and LoL Wiki backs up my statements. I have thumbs up in my reply while you have thumbs down.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DEBATE ME COME HARD AND COME FAST AT ME PACKING A LOT OF AMMO. otherwise do not bother

I am not Saying Aniva is MOST feared of all. However a good Aniva player can control the field of battle. Aniva's tend to range from either very skilled or no skills at all. Kinda like Singed players... they are either monsters out on the field or jokes..... there is no inbetween.

Shoelaces8

02-16-2011

Though I'm extremely happy with the Glacial Storm changes with Anvia. Possibly too much initial mana cost but before it was far too inexpensive.

xfatcatx

02-16-2011

well.... ryze.... did not need to be nerfed. if any thing you should have just left him alone. he was hard to play as it is. now your making him pretty much useless. thanks riot i love how you think your changes are actually helpful. the only thing you need to change in this game is to add maps. other than that everything is fine.

bluefoxx92

02-16-2011

Trynd can use his ult when I suppress him with my malz now?! NAEFN:OBNGAOU!!!!

Spinoramic

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoelaces8 View Post
I was under the impression that Trynd not being able to ult while suppressed was the proper way for the game to work..
Yea. Malzahar killed me 5 times yesterday because I was unable to ult while his ult suppressed me. I didn't think it was a bug and yea...is that not what a suppress is supposed to do? :|