Release Notes v1.0.0.111

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LongDongSiIvers

02-15-2011

loving the changes gj riot

02-15-2011

Finally, 20 minute surrender.

Faster time to get away from an all carry team. *facepalm*

doritolord

02-15-2011

****, can't believe they caught that olaf bug...

LongDongSiIvers

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaminME View Post
Dislike.. the mana cost on anivia's ultimate is way too high now
oh boo hoo u can't turn it on for half a second and get the massive damage bonus anymore

hohums

Software Engineer

02-15-2011
3 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arknova View Post
Wow these are some of the best patch notes in a while.
Only part I didn't like was the "The bots are out!!!!! They can be these champs and these onesss and these one...Oh wait, they aren't out yet...just soon after".
?
Its a fair point. I'm also excited that your looking forward to them as well. I want our bots enabled soon as well so everyone can start racking up their game loss count.

Technically: The reason we are not enabling them on patch day is because that's our biggest volume day in terms of player numbers. We want to make sure our servers can handle the increased load when we enable bots. We think they can based on our tests, we just want to enable them when the load is less so we get an idea about how they affect the servers when real players play against them.

crusading soul

02-15-2011

Over all I like this patch. I dont like the fact that Randuin's Omen has been nerfed twice and has not gone down in price at all.

I'm ok with most of the vlad changes (this and the last patch). I'm a little sad but I can see that they help balance the character. However I think it is a horrible idea to decrease his ap return for bonus hp. All this did was take the options away from vlad. Before ap vlad still got way more use then tank/ap vlad but now tank vlad is completly useless and I find it sad when there is only 1 good way to build/play a character.

But like I said I liked most of the patch just not those 2 things.

Corzack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Rammus : Nerfed in the ground.

Buffed Mummy ? Time to play Amumu !

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2011

Wooooot. OP patch!

SigMeurer

02-15-2011

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase fix Mordekaiser bug of not showing his life properly!

ShieldofThunder

02-15-2011

I started reading the changes and thought wow this is pretty cool. Then I hit the anivia part and was very unhappy with what I read. I will reserve my opinion on the ryze changes till I have a chance to try them out but I am really upset with the changes to anivia's ulti.