Shadow Evelynn & Freljord Ashe Skins 50% Off This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

02-05-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Available now and through the weekend, the Shadow Evelynn skin and the Freljord Ashe skin are 50% off.

Shadow Evelynn skin (previously 520 RP), now only 260 RP!

Freljord Ashe skin (previously 975 RP), now only 487 RP!

Both skins will be available for 50% off until Monday, February 8th, so act now before this sale ends. Once this deal is over, the Shadow Evelynn skin and Freljord Ashe skin will return to their regular prices. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these skins at a reduced price, available now!

UPDATE: This sale has ended.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Just bought ashe, not sure if I want evelynn.

Oh cute, I'm first.

PS. since so many people will read this, I'm gonna point out, tomorrow about 7 EST, I bet there'll be an "I Clairvoyance With My Little Eye" contest. If you want details; http://clairvoyance.enjin.com/forums...-my-little-eye

EDIT: Whoops! I guess there wasn't. Good thing I didn't make the bet with anyone but myself.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2010

Dammit more skins I already bought!

Rexplosive

02-05-2010

I only buy skins for regular price if they're for champions I use a lot or if they're limited. But when they're 50% I always buy

Gassy

02-05-2010

2 sales on one of your most expensive skins, classy

Jsmoov

02-05-2010

instead of doing skin sales, why not give us more maps or better balanced heros?

Romdeau

02-05-2010

Uh, Kingpin Twitch would fit into that category Gassy-not shadow eve. TBH I think all the skins are a little overpriced except for 390 ones (Golden Ali and Assassin Yi).

Timlankey

02-05-2010

I told myself I would only buy skins that were on sale from now on....but it seems that all the champions I don't have skins for never go on sale...only the ones I already bought...

Hopefully the next one will be for one I don't have. *COUGH COUGH Alistar, Badger Teemo, Veigar, Poppy, Amumu*

StretchyStretch

02-05-2010

So 487? Thats mean ill probably end up having 3(maybe 7) RP ill never be able to use...

Gassy

02-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romdeau View Post
Uh, Kingpin Twitch would fit into that category Gassy-not shadow eve. TBH I think all the skins are a little overpriced except for 390 ones (Golden Ali and Assassin Yi).
I meant they keep ****ting out freljy ashe, who I paid **** good money for, har har