Which champion would destroy the league first if given a chance to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoransTroll

02-13-2011

It's a given that champions from the void kind of want to undo everything (except Kassadin, and I guess Malzahar is just adamant about the destruction thing). Maokai certainly isn't happy with the state of things, and Ionians seems pretty miffed about fightings too--afterall, martial arts are for dancing and meditating.
So if given the chance, who would band up with who, and which one would start blowing up the Institute of War first?

True Ethos

02-13-2011

Heimerdinger would but it would be an accident.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Cho'Gath. _

Do I need to say more?

Kilraith

02-13-2011

Jax maybe, he is looking for a challenge and the matches just don't cut it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

I would divide the candidates into several categories:

Hate: Outspoken opponents of the League. Malzahar and Cho'Gath fall into this category.
Dislike: Those with some reason to dislike the League. Kayle could hold a grudge against the League for aiding Morgana. Maokai would fall in this category.
Uncertain: Champions whose motives are unclear. Mordekaiser, Evelynn, Karthus, Fiddlesticks, and I would argue Kog'Maw would fall in this category.
Insane: Not-quite-right-in-the-head people. Veigar, Shaco, and Renekton would fall in this category.

Other than that, I am not sure anyone would. The Ionians may dislike fighting, but the entire point of the league is to stop war, no? Any of the city-states who are members of the League are so because they see advantages in its formation, and hence I doubt would attempt to cause it's downfall.

And a side note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
martial arts are for dancing and meditating.
I take issue with this statement.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-13-2011

Veigar.

KillinUrDoodz

02-13-2011

Ahem.

"You wish the world you know to end... yes."

edtehgar

02-13-2011

teemo.

In fact hes already started.

GrogTheTrollGod

02-14-2011

Kog'maw comes and mows the league to its destruction.

Vulking

02-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
I would divide the candidates into several categories:

Hate: Outspoken opponents of the League. Malzahar and Cho'Gath fall into this category.
Dislike: Those with some reason to dislike the League. Kayle could hold a grudge against the League for aiding Morgana. Maokai would fall in this category.
Uncertain: Champions whose motives are unclear. Mordekaiser, Evelynn, Karthus, Fiddlesticks, and I would argue Kog'Maw would fall in this category.
Insane: Not-quite-right-in-the-head people. Veigar, Shaco, and Renekton would fall in this category.

Other than that, I am not sure anyone would. The Ionians may dislike fighting, but the entire point of the league is to stop war, no? Any of the city-states who are members of the League are so because they see advantages in its formation, and hence I doubt would attempt to cause it's downfall.
I agree, however, the league seam at least to know how to lower the insanity of Renekton Fury, if we compare how Renekton is described by Nasus, he should be uncontrollable, unsummonable, and a complete rabid beast, however, in the league while he is obviously still seeking destruction, he seams more centered and focused than a hollow beast filled with fury, heck, he can talk and communicate so while mad he isn't a mindless hollow beast as Nasus describe.